+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused TWP application in Singapore

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
Canadian Embassy refused my application due to "not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and regulations (Part 11)".

im applying a service attendant with a positive LMO result.

If i will re-apply in Manila, any advice? thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Why was your application refused? What were the detailed reasons?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

scylla said:
Probably 11.2 of the Regulations

Place of application for temporary resident visa, work permit or study permit

(2) An application for a temporary resident visa — or an application for a work permit or study permit that under these Regulations must be made outside of Canada — must be made to an immigration office that serves as an immigration office for processing the type of application made and that serves, for the purpose of the application,

(a) the country in which the applicant is present and has been lawfully admitted; or

(b) the applicant's country of nationality or, if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country in which they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.

janeyboss

Aug 23, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Manila
What is your status in Singapore? Are you just on visit or you have a work permit there?
How long did you wait for the result?
I'm worried coz I filed mine here in vietnam..

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
scylla said:
Hi Scylla,

it stated that we did not satisfied them that we would leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay w/ several factors:
1) my travel history =>> i have regular travel in Malaysia,Indonesia and Vietnam bec of work related
2) purpose of visit => ??? im applying of TWP.
3) personal assets & financial status

The officer never call us or send email before refusing our application.
Currently working here in Singapore.

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

Probably 11.2 of the Regulations

Place of application for temporary resident visa, work permit or study permit

(2) An application for a temporary resident visa — or an application for a work permit or study permit that under these Regulations must be made outside of Canada — must be made to an immigration office that serves as an immigration office for processing the type of application made and that serves, for the purpose of the application,

(a) the country in which the applicant is present and has been lawfully admitted; or

(b) the applicant's country of nationality or, if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country in which they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.

Hi PMM, my country of nationality is in The Philippines and working in Singapore - holding working permit (not a residence).
is that cause of my application? The embassy also never return our original documents like NBI & Police clearance.

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
janeyboss said:
What is your status in Singapore? Are you just on visit or you have a work permit there?
How long did you wait for the result?
I'm worried coz I filed mine here in vietnam..
Im holding work permit here in Singapore. 2 weeks to 1 month for the result.

Lodge the visa around September while the LMO is valid on November.

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
if u r on work permit then it is fine.
but r u there legally from more then 12 months on work permit?.
plus your current job should be related to your offered job in Canada.

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
S.I.N.P said:
if u r on work permit then it is fine.
but r u there legally from more then 12 months on work permit?.
plus your current job should be related to your offered job in Canada.
Hi SINP,

yes im legally working here in singapore for more than 3 years.
offered job is not related to my profession.
anyway we never pursue our application on TWP but we will try to apply PNP or skilled...

philipmartin

Apr 7, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/13
Doc's Request.
27/12/2013
AOR Received.
Nov 18, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
27/12/2013
Med's Done....
04/1/2014
Interview........
hopefully waive, 07/1/2014RPRF,Biodata,PCC.
hi frankoy_ece,

they ask you to provide a police clearance from spf, but they refuse your application?

jetjean

Jul 19, 2013
My Work visa application refused in there reason they not satisfy of my caregiver training is not full time training in classroom setting and its not accredited by educational authorities the school. and they are not satisfy that i have work experience.

Since i been working here in singapore for more than 3 years already as domestic helper in family of 3 couple and less 12 years of boy when I started here. They didnt consider that for my qualification to apply as live in caregiver. Where my LMO and CAQ approve already.

I process my application for almost 1 year already but it will end only to refused.

Do i need to give up now that I already at last stage.

anyone who have experience like me in the application process

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Sorry to hear that. Can you please share the school name that you went and why did the embassy say its not accredited. Did you contact this caregiver school? May I ask what is your work in Canada child are or elderly? They will based on your experience if they match with your employer.

If you want to apply again you start from zero. Employer file LMO apply CAQ and work permit again. But this time make sure you have proper experience. Forget your school. focus on the work experience. It should be within the last 3 years. If your employer still interestd in you they will just renew LMO and CAQ is valid for 3 years and can also be renewed.

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! I need help...

I am currently in Canada as a visit visitor..I am visiting my sister who is working as a nurse in Melville, SK.. I just have a question...When I came here i got a job offer and open LMO from DQ-restaurant..I applied for working visa in New York..after 4 months I received my application back and I was refused. The reason is because of my current employer situation..I ask my agent what does it mean and they said its because I resigned in my company and they want an assurance that after my contract in Canada I have a work that is willing to hire me again..and its not possible that an employer will let me go on indefinite leave for 2 years and go back once my contract finished..thats why I resigned...and I was thinking is my 7 year old son and my money in my bank account not enough to to prove that I will go back to my home country? Im so confused and desperate...now i want to reapply..and since my visit visa is about to expire i plan to go back to philippines to exit and go back to Canada after like 5 months and reapply. i am holding a multiple entry visa to Canada..Do you think I will be questioned when I come back since i applied for work and was refused? Will it affect my visit visa if i come back to canada after 5 months? Please help me..or maybe you can give me another option so i can work or perhaps immigrate in canada for that matter?
Another option for me is the SINP - family referral where in you will land immigrant once approved but i read threads here thats so frustrating that those applying for this category are waiting for years...others even 4 years i think..is it really normal? Im just wonderin if i will go to that SINP -family referral will it take less than 4 years as i can see estimated proccesing for SINP in cic website is 11 months then PR is another 11 months so like max is 2 years wait? Maybe you have freinds who are applying for this category recently..any feedback if its a bit faster this 2012 and 2013?

Hope to hear from you..

Thank you