+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused due to payment ( URGENT )

Apr 18, 2024
Hi my friends,
I have been living in Canada for 3 years ( open work permit holder ).
I applied for a visitor visa 3 months ago (because my visa was about to expire).
I uploaded all the required documents
They sent me a link asking me to pay the visa fee and I paid the fee right away but I didn't know that after I received the pdf file via email I had to upload it again in my application.
Now the final decision is ready that "we had to refuse you due to non-payment of the visa fee."
In case I paid and just didn't upload because I thought everything would be registered online.
Now what do I have to do to prove to them that I paid the fee and there is no problem with my case?

Thank you in advance for your response

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hi my friends,
I have been living in Canada for 3 years ( open work permit holder ).
I applied for a visitor visa 3 months ago (because my visa was about to expire).
I uploaded all the required documents
They sent me a link asking me to pay the visa fee and I paid the fee right away but I didn't know that after I received the pdf file via email I had to upload it again in my application.
Now the final decision is ready that "we had to refuse you due to non-payment of the visa fee."
In case I paid and just didn't upload because I thought everything would be registered online.
Now what do I have to do to prove to them that I paid the fee and there is no problem with my case?

Thank you in advance for your response
You can try filing for reconsideration, attack the confirmation of payment and explain your situation a little . I think they will do .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did your work visa expire in the meantime? If so, you may be out of status. Why did you apply for a TRV? Were you planning on leaving the country? A TRV is if you are leaving the country and returning at some point.