+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused by CIC for CEC application under EE

ohnononono

Jun 28, 2016
:'( :'( :'( :'(I GOT REFUSED BY CIC FOR MY CEC APPLICATION LAST MONTH. I WANT TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH YOU, IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SIMILAR SITUATION HAPPENS AGIAN ON YOU.
2013.1-2014.3 i worked full time at a college and apply cdc
2014.5 apply the regular cec
2015.4 got refused by cic. Reason, the job title i applied is 1211. But they do not qualify me as 1211, but as NOC. C worker.
2015.6-now work at a language institute. and apply BCPNP on July 15. 2016.
got my BCPNP certificate on Dec. 2015 (need extra 600 points)
apply bridge work permit on Jan.2015
apply for PR under EE on Feb. 2016
GOT REFUSED AT THE BEGINNING OF JULY.2016. Reason: at the time i apply my PR, I WORKED WITH MY NEW EMPLOYER FOR ONLY 5months, and CIC still do not qualify my previous experience as 1211 after review my letter of explanation.

Now, I am planning to invest a small portion into a language institute to apply owner operated LMIA.

Any suggestions? My new work permit is going to expire on Feb. 2017.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ohnononono said:
:'( :'( :'( :'(I GOT REFUSED BY CIC FOR MY CEC APPLICATION LAST MONTH. I WANT TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH YOU, IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SIMILAR SITUATION HAPPENS AGIAN ON YOU.
2013.1-2014.3 i worked full time at a college and apply cdc
2014.5 apply the regular cec
2015.4 got refused by cic. Reason, the job title i applied is 1211. But they do not qualify me as 1211, but as NOC. C worker.
2015.6-now work at a language institute. and apply BCPNP on July 15. 2016.
got my BCPNP certificate on Dec. 2015 (need extra 600 points)
apply bridge work permit on Jan.2015
apply for PR under EE on Feb. 2016
GOT REFUSED AT THE BEGINNING OF JULY.2016. Reason: at the time i apply my PR, I WORKED WITH MY NEW EMPLOYER FOR ONLY 5months, and CIC still do not qualify my previous experience as 1211 after review my letter of explanation.

Now, I am planning to invest a small portion into a language institute to apply owner operated LMIA.

Any suggestions? My new work permit is going to expire on Feb. 2017.
What do you mean "to apply owner operated LMIA"? Are you trying to"buy" an LMIA by giving the owner money to apply for you or do you mean that you are going to apply as a "part owner of the Institute"? Please explain clearly.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ohnononono said:
You won't be successful. There's no such thing as an "owner operated LMIA". You need to find an existing employer in Canada who is willing to offer you a full time NOC A, B or 0 job and who can obtain an approved LMIA.

Onixe

Sep 18, 2014
scylla said:
You won't be successful. There's no such thing as an "owner operated LMIA". You need to find an existing employer in Canada who is willing to offer you a full time NOC A, B or 0 job and who can obtain an approved LMIA.
Well it's the same LMIA, but owner operators are exempt from the minimum advertising requirements as per ESDC. Considering that he's already working for the company, becoming an owner might actually help to secure LMIA without the need of advertising position to the public.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Onixe said:
Well it's the same LMIA, but owner operators are exempt from the minimum advertising requirements as per ESDC. Considering that he's already working for the company, becoming an owner might actually help to secure LMIA without the need of advertising position to the public.
still sounds as though the OP is suggesting buying into an organisation as a means to get that organisation to sponsor an LMIA in return which does not sound legitimate at all else lots of people might try it.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ohnononono said:
That would make you self-employed, which is specifically excluded from consideration as Canadian experience.

ohnononono

Jun 28, 2016
zardoz said:
What do you mean "to apply owner operated LMIA"? Are you trying to"buy" an LMIA by giving the owner money to apply for you or do you mean that you are going to apply as a "part owner of the Institute"? Please explain clearly.
There is a way to invest into a small business, after the investment, i will be one of the owners of the business.
And if I work for my own business, that is called owner operator now.

A lot of people successfully get LMIA through this way

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Onixe said:
so where is the link from ESDc saying buying into a business circumvents or shortcuts the LMIA process If this were a fact thousands of financially secure applicants would not be bothering for example with start up visas or business visas to get to PR they would buy into a coffee shop or some such business with as a minimum some random supervisory or management Noc b role until they achieved PR.

By all means good luck to the OP if succeeds in playing the system but sounds like a too good to be true scheme with no actual proof other than hearsay that lots of people have gone down this route. As long as the OP remebers that CIC have seen all the ways people think of to twist the rules.

janeleith

Mar 3, 2016
There is a way to invest into a small business, after the investment, i will be one of the owners of the business.
And if I work for my own business, that is called owner operator now.

A lot of people successfully get LMIA through this way
May I ask how to apply this LMIA? What form?