ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Dear Friends,

My friend just received a letter from CIC- Novo Scotia that the IM was not satisfied thet he has done th eduties related to his NOC, do you think that he can appeal or do anything about it? it says that they will refund his money back?

He is so frustrated, please HELP?

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
ahm2299 said:
Dear Friends,

My friend just received a letter from CIC- Novo Scotia that the IM was not satisfied thet he has done th eduties related to his NOC, do you think that he can appeal or do anything about it? it says that they will refund his money back?

He is so frustrated, please HELP?
Did your friend submit a reference letter that states the duties he performed as related to the NOC he applied for? I would suggest you share a little more on the the content on the rejection letter so seniors can advice you better.

Brav21

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Very sad

can u tell me when did he applied and at which visa office and at which stage he got refusal.i mean at nova scotia or from visa office and did he got 2nd Aor or got refused before 2nd Aor

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
the officer wrote(u havent provided enough evidence that u performed the dutues described for your NOC) and he said im not satisfied that he is a general pratitioner?? He provided a letter from his ex employer that he worked a GP for 3 years but did not mention duties??

Can he re submit a new proof of work?? No info on apeal was mentioned in the letter

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
ahm2299 said:
the officer wrote(u havent provided enough evidence that u performed the dutues described for your NOC) and he said im not satisfied that he is a general pratitioner?? He provided a letter from his ex employer that he worked a GP for 3 years but did not mention duties??

Can he re submit a new proof of work?? No info on apeal was mentioned in the letter
Duties performed matters alot in reference letter submitted for fsw application. I will advice is get a reference letter stating all his duties as in the noc (avoid copying word for word). also he should go through the requirements of the reference as spelt out in the guidance note.

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
what do you mean? re-apply again? or what? to whom he is going to send the letter??

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
ahm2299 said:
what do you mean? re-apply again? or what? to whom he is going to send the letter??
considering the circumstances he was rejected, i would advice he reapplies again and this time he has to submit a detailed reference letter explaining his duties, pay, etc.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
brav21 said:
considering the circumstances he was rejected, i would advice he reapplies again and this time he has to submit a detailed reference letter explaining his duties, pay, etc.
I agree. An appeal will not work, since CIC are correct in their decision - there is no way the evidence of his duties can correctly match the NOC duties if the duties are not even mentioned. In an appeal CIC will argue that sufficient evidence was not presented at the time - and regrettably they would be right in this case.

So the best thing is to re-gather the documents and re-apply, this time ensuring that the work experience letter includes all the duties, as well as length of service, hours worked and salary.

Wayne.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Cappuccino said:
I agree. An appeal will not work, since CIC are correct in their decision - there is no way the evidence of his duties can correctly match the NOC duties if the duties are not even mentioned. In an appeal CIC will argue that sufficient evidence was not presented at the time - and regrettably they would be right in this case.

So the best thing is to re-gather the documents and re-apply, this time ensuring that the work experience letter includes all the duties, as well as length of service, hours worked and salary.

Wayne.

Well the same scenario is with me got NER. got 15 points for 1 year of experience but they did not give me points for 3 years experience. When I provided enough evidance with Reference letter and Contract letter, The reference letter did say every thing but not all of the duties were on that letter BUT it was supported by the contract letter which had each and every bits and pieces of the job.

So why they refused when I have provided enough evidence?

Wicky