App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Mine is CEC (Outland). My BG status is in progress.
I dont know the current trends for your group. Check on immitracker. CEC are faster processed than ordinary mortals. If BG check is in progress then they are already looking into your PC's. Did you pass medical?

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Im asking what stream are you? CEC, FSW Outland or PNP?? Write all the details you have. Depends when your processing happen, and it depends on the stream!
I dont know what are u talking about man!.. my question was.. am FSW.. express entry
GUYS,

I replied to the question (has XXX applied to IRCC before?) with no... I study in Canada with a study permit!

Now I got ITA.. some ppl say the answer to this question should be yes.. is it true?

Can I fix this now after ITA or my application will be rejected!

seriously the question is not clear at all!!!

PLEASE HELP...

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I dont know what are u talking about man!.. my question was.. am FSW.. express entry
GUYS,

I replied to the question (has XXX applied to IRCC before?) with no... I study in Canada with a study permit!

Now I got ITA.. some ppl say the answer to this question should be yes.. is it true?

PLEASE HELP...
I dont know the answer to your question, not an expert sorry, I was talking to @ja_jamal

Reactions: DBOR

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
The question is clear enough and the answer is obvious - you applied to IRCC for study permit which means the answer is YES.
I don't know if you can fix it now though.
@DBOR your answer is already provided. You could face misrepresentation so the solution is better to reject ITA and enter the pool again with correct data than to risk your whole application. I dont know what people did in these cases.

Ask here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-92

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
@DBOR your answer is already provided. You could face misrepresentation so the solution is better to reject ITA and enter the pool again with correct data than to risk your whole application. I dont know what people did in these cases.

Ask here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-92

I already studied for 2 degrees in Canada and mentioned that in the damn application!

It clearly damn means that I have a damn study damn permit!!!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I already studied for 2 degrees in Canada and mentioned that in the damn application!

It clearly damn means that I have a damn study damn permit!!!
Ask legalfalcon, he will know more!!!

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
I dont know the current trends for your group. Check on immitracker. CEC are faster processed than ordinary mortals. If BG check is in progress then they are already looking into your PC's. Did you pass medical?
Yes, Medical is passed. BG is first stage.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
GUYS,

PLEASE HELP...
I did the same mistake, I don't know what should I do.but I wrote my UCI number in the other question,so it means I did apply to IRCC. I am saying"yes" at the post-ITA.

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Folks,

I currently study in Canada and got ITA... Now I dont have a PCC... I have the option to go for a vacation (about 1 month) to my home country and get PCC there (which I like).

Is this fine? ppl are saying some ppl got rejected as PCC issued before leaving the country!!!

Appreciated...

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Folks,

I currently study in Canada and got ITA... Now I dont have a PCC... I have the option to go for a vacation (about 1 month) to my home country and get PCC there (which I like).

Is this fine? ppl are saying some ppl got rejected as PCC issued before leaving the country!!!

Appreciated...
Yes it will be invalid and your case will be rejected. Obtain it after you are back in Canada or alternatively submit your application and you can travel anywhere after AOR

Reactions: M.Gouda

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
GUYS,

PLEASE HELP...
Use "Letter of Explanation" in bullet point format. State that you made a mistake and confirm with them again, provide your UCI number ...(that the main purpose of that question anyway).

Reactions: M.Gouda