+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal - Police certifcate - Need Help

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Not exactly sure about your case. But in my case, I have lived in Karachi, Islamabad and Dubai since I reached 18th birthday but my timelines were relatively simple:

Karachi PCC: Birth - 2010
Islamabad PCC: 2010 - 2014
Dubai PCC: 2014 - current

I think it would make sense to get your PCC like this:
Karachi PCC: 1998 - 2000
Lahore PCC: 2000 - 2004
??? PCC: 2004 - 2006
Lahore PCC: 2006 - 2008
Karachi PCC: 2008 - current

I am not sure if you can combine Lahore and Karachi PCCs such that your Lahore PCC covers 2000 - 2008 and Karachi PCC covers 1998 - 2017. My application is in progress and I am not sure what works best so take this with a grain of salt. Just trying to help. Maybe, some senior member can suggest a better way.
Hi aspiringtechie - Were you able to comfortably get "Separate" police certificates from both Karachi and Lahore?

Thanks

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello Dear Members,

Just got my PCC from Rawalpindi District Police, I have lived all my life at one address in Rawalpindi district..same permanent address is mentioned on my PCC..ID card...everywhere, I turned 18 in 1999. I moved to UAE for work in 2007 and since then frequently traveling to Rawalpindi, Pakistan. My PCC mentions period of stay as from birth until to date for my permanent address.The PCC is dated after I left Pakistan last time, I hope there is nothing wrong with this since it covers all the periods since my birth!

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello Dear Members,

Just got my PCC from Rawalpindi District Police, I have lived all my life at one address in Rawalpindi district..same permanent address is mentioned on my PCC..ID card...everywhere, I turned 18 in 1999. I moved to UAE for work in 2007 and since then frequently traveling to Rawalpindi, Pakistan. My PCC mentions period of stay as from birth until to date for my permanent address.The PCC is dated after I left Pakistan last time, I hope there is nothing wrong with this since it covers all the periods since my birth!
It is fine IMO. As no one would write each travel period in Pakistan. It simply means that from turning 18 to date, there is no criminal record. As it your home country so IMO, it is perfectly fine.

Reactions: usijan

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
It is fine IMO. As no one would write each travel period in Pakistan. It simply means that from turning 18 to date, there is no criminal record. As it your home country so IMO, it is perfectly fine.
Thank you! :)

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
And to add further, it never says a person stayed continuously and did not stay a day out of that address. So, it should be fine.
Yes...I agree...while going through the threads and forums I was getting so confused but if we look at it principally,as per the PCC, as of today I have no criminal record since my birth. Same way, PCC issued by Dubai Police does not show any traveling dates, it only mentions date of issue and validity period of 3 months. Although, I have traveled outside UAE many times in past 10 years!

Reactions: Acid

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Yes...I agree...while going through the threads and forums I was getting so confused but if we look at it principally,as per the PCC, as of today I have no criminal record since my birth. Same way, PCC issued by Dubai Police does not show any traveling dates, it only mentions date of issue and validity period of 3 months. Although, I have traveled outside UAE many times in past 10 years!
Agreed. I believe the primary reason for rejections is a missing period.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Hi All,
After going through all the posts in this thread I am still confused that in Pakistan if a person have lived in different cities for education and job purposes. Is the single pcc from the city mentioned on his cnic covering time duration since birth to date is good or should get the separate one from all the cities ?

every district have own rules and its difficult to get if you lived as paying guest or in hostels.

usaidahmed86

Apr 9, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Dear friends
I need to get PCC made for myself and my wife and need to confirm if I am getting them made correctly:

Primary applicant

- I turned 18 on 27-10-2004
- From October 2004 till October 2014, I lived at two different addresses
- Left Pakistan to work in UAE on 21-10-2014
- From 21-10-2014 till present, I have visited Pakistan from UAE on 9 different occasions for total 68 days.
- My last exit was on 13th August

My PCC will mention that I live at two addresses in Karachi, Pakistan Oct 2004 till Oct 2014 without any criminal records. It will be dated after 13th August.

Spouse

- She turned 18 on 28-01-2009
- She was at her parents home from 18th birthday till marriage on 7-01-2015
- Stayed at my home from 7th Jan 2015 till 17th Jan 2015 before departing from UAE
- From 17th Jan 2015 till present, she has visited Pakistan on 5 occasions for 2 months each (cumulative 10 months) and stayed at my home

Her PCC will mention that She lived at her parents home from 18th Birthday till 7th Jan and my home from 7th Jan till 17th Jan.
The PCC will be dated after her last exit i.e. 25th September. Is this correct?

I am a bit confused because she has stayed for a total of 10 months in Pakistan after leaving for UAE in 2015. Do we need to report this in PCC, if yes then how?

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Hi everyone! I have a similar sort of confusion as well.

I lived in Pakistan from DOB to Aug 2015 at the same residential address and have had a PCC made for the same. However for my undergrad, I lived 4 years in the university dorms in another city, but my home address remained same. Do i have to get another PCC made for that duration or is just one clarifying that my permanent address was the same till Aug 2015 sufficient.

This is urgent as this is the one of the biggest issues remaining.

Any kind word of advise would be greatly appreciated.
Hello Salik

What did you do finally? I am in exactly same situation. Thanks for the help bro!!

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Hello Salik

What did you do finally? I am in exactly same situation. Thanks for the help bro!!
I quoted my final legal address during my course of study was my legal address in Karachi. So that is what my PCC said.

I have my acceptance.

Good luck to you and Godspeed!

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
I quoted my final legal address during my course of study was my legal address in Karachi. So that is what my PCC said.

I have my acceptance.

Good luck to you and Godspeed!
@salikgilani
So you didn't get the PCC from the other city where your studied during undergrad and submitted the single PCC from Karachi which included the duration of your undergrad studies as well.

Is this correct ?

ShujaUllah

Oct 16, 2017
I'm living in Karachi since my birth, I haven't been outside Pakistan for more than 6 months. The issue is my Karachi address is mentioned as present address on my NIC and Permanent address(I occasionally visit) is different to my present address. My birth certificate, domicile PRC everything is from Karachi. Now should i get PCC for both or only Karachi police PCC willl help?

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
I'm living in Karachi since my birth, I haven't been outside Pakistan for more than 6 months. The issue is my Karachi address is mentioned as present address on my NIC and Permanent address(I occasionally visit) is different to my present address. My birth certificate, domicile PRC everything is from Karachi. Now should i get PCC for both or only Karachi police PCC willl help?
Your case is very simple just use the addresses of cnic for the certificate or you can get the consolidated pcc for all your address in karachi.
Its difficult and confusing in case you have lived in different cities.