+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal for me and my family

philhad

Sep 25, 2013
Hello our trv application was refused because of travel history , current employment status and purpose of visit. We don't know what else to show then because my mother showed strong balance and strong properties and assets( lands and properties) . as far as I'm concerned there is no tangible reason for us to be refused.

hyph3n

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
24-12-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
06-07-2013
the reason is just an excuse to reject the visa .. there are couple of reasons which might have affected your application which resulted in the rejection

1. You aren't PR yet
2. You don't have good financial situation (Notice of assessment from last 2 years)

philhad

Sep 25, 2013
Thank you. But my mum indicated her strong account will cover us and our host also showed his income, employment , citizen status, taxes paid , a whole lot and a letter. We even have a business under our names that we are operating and gave proof of registration and provided photos and everything. I provided letters from my school and all. Our financial status weren't the reason given . they stated the purpose and travel history. I mean, what is that? Isn't there always a first time for getting travel history? We did everything we could . what do they want again? Canada's visitor visa system is so unfair. I've seen people with travel history who have been denied. What again do they want? Smh
And Please what is PR? We don't want to be permanents residents if that is what is meant by PR. how do they want us to show we don't have il-intent? We have been honest with them

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They can always apply on their own - they do not necessary need an invitation letter from anyone in Canada. They would need to have a detailed itinerary of the intended trip to Canada, though.