+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal extended

coriassphenix

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone
I have applying to extend my Student permis but CIC sent me à refusal letter because i fail to attach my transcript.
Now I just applied again with the transcript and payée 350 $.
But my marks are not good enough and i didnt do the last 3 exams.
In my second application i have provided the letter of a psychology therapy saying I was unable to study.
I also said that I am married by filling out the application form.

I am having hard time to sleep so please can anyone tell me if I have a chance to be accepted ?
Can anyone tell me what I should do please because I am stressing so hard I can even barely go out ? Please any comments are welcome ?

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
1. Get some professional help for your mental health.
2. You have a good chance of getting approval. Being sick or missing exams are not ILLEGAL activities. CIC do not kick out candidates in the middle of their programs like that.But your documentation has to be strong (missing transcript or updated enrolment letter will be detrimental as you have seen already).
Having said that, nothing is guaranteed unless you get the final decision.

Take care.

Reactions: coriassphenix

Tonix

Jul 23, 2017
When did you apply for your extension? Usually you're not required to submit a transcript. Did you submit an offer from the school?
If you submit all required info then I'm sure you will get it

Reactions: coriassphenix

coriassphenix

Jun 9, 2017
When did you apply for your extension? Usually you're not required to submit a transcript. Did you submit an offer from the school?
If you submit all required info then I'm sure you will get it
Hello Tonix
the first time was the 16 April and I received a refusal letter two month later. I reapplied for the second time on the 21 June 2017. Now I am waiting desperately To get approved.
The refusal was saying that the letter must containt part time or full time study, the courses and student number.
The letter itself was from the university and i got refused anyway. For the second
Application I provided the all the informations they need, my marks are not too good and absence at the last exams are worrying me the most.
Thank you.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
You will probably hear back by September 1 if current processing times are accurate.

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
Hello Tonix
the first time was the 16 April and I received a refusal letter two month later. I reapplied for the second time on the 21 June 2017. Now I am waiting desperately To get approved.
The refusal was saying that the letter must containt part time or full time study, the courses and student number.
The letter itself was from the university and i got refused anyway. For the second
Application I provided the all the informations they need, my marks are not too good and absence at the last exams are worrying me the most.
Thank you.
you will hear from them by ending of August or first week of september

dixit18

Jul 11, 2017
Hello I was also wondering if transcripts are necessary for the extension. However, I feel it is a bit odd that they refused you just because of missing transcripts. As I've learnt, the checklist itself doesn't ask for transcripts, although CIC does require very recent and detailed letters from your school and your department certifying your enrolment. Could you please share your original refusal letter with detailed reasons? Thank you very much.

coriassphenix

Jun 9, 2017
Hello
I got refused twice now. I just got the answer and i am freaking out and My wife is crying so hard. They claim the the paper provided didn't contain the informations needed:
The courses and study program
The beginning and last year of my study
And if I am at full time or part time.

My school has provided the transcript but they just put it in my cic account without me having to check it. The reason why is I didn't pay the full amount due yet.
I am planning to go to Ottawa this upcoming week ends and figure out what is going on. Do you guys have any suggestions. Please what should I do know now ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CIC can refuse study permit extensions if they have concerns about your profile. If you failed to complete your last three exams and your marks are very low, CIC may be concerned you aren't pursuing your studies or are only studying as a part time student. You said that you included a letter from your doctor explaining why you didn't full complete your last few courses. What evidence or explanations did you include to demonstrate that you are now prepared to return to class full time? Did you provide a written explanation of why your marks are poor and you missed exams?

I'm not sure why you're planning on going to Ottawa. This won't help in any way. You can't actually enter any of the CIC offices - access isn't available to the public. If you want help, you need to hire an immigration lawyer.

coriassphenix

Jun 9, 2017
But in any moment they mentioned that my marks are low. They said that I didn't provide a letter with informations needed.
They also said that my statut in Canada is invalid so I can't get approved.
I provided a letter explains why I could focus on studying.
I have done more than 15 courses with good marks like A+
Then I changed from Quebec to Ottawa university then this happened. I thought they will refer to my first 3 years because I did studied.