+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee withdrawal

Inder22@

Mar 19, 2024
Hlo everyone I want to withdrawal my refugee claim…could you plz anyone suggest what’s the process of withdrawal and how I have to apply for withdrawal? Thank you

Inder22@

Mar 19, 2024
Thanks brother. Do you know anyone who withdraw before? I just want to know about the time? And when we mailed that form to RPD after that will they call us for the ticket or they send letter?

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
Thanks brother. Do you know anyone who withdraw before? I just want to know about the time? And when we mailed that form to RPD after that will they call us for the ticket or they send letter?
They may send some acknowledgement but i don't think you need to wait. Request CBSA/IRCC for your passport back.

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
What was the interview like bro ? Just did medical 10 days ago. Not yet uploaded.

Inder22@

Mar 19, 2024
Didn’t ask much bro…normal questions where do u live? When u arrived ..basically asked basics about you .

Inder22@

Mar 19, 2024
They may send some acknowledgement but i don't think you need to wait. Request CBSA/IRCC for your passport back.
How can I contact to CBSA ? Actually when I applied for refugee my passport was expired at that time. But someone told me you don’t need to worry about it. If you want to leave they can’t force you to stop. They will give you temporary id so you can fly to your country.

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
How can I contact to CBSA ? Actually when I applied for refugee my passport was expired at that time. But someone told me you don’t need to worry about it. If you want to leave they can’t force you to stop. They will give you temporary id so you can fly to your country.
Yes. you need to apply for emergency travel document from your country if passport has expired.

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
Please How can you request your passport back from the IRCC after submitting the withdrawal form?
The office that seized your passport. You need to email them and they respond back in 2-3 months according to some people on this forum.

Maan84

Mar 26, 2024
Can some please let me know how can I get my passport back while waiting for my asylum interview for an interview at the US embassy in Toronto for my immigrant visa(EB-3)

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
Can some please let me know how can I get my passport back while waiting for my asylum interview for an interview at the US embassy in Toronto for my immigrant visa(EB-3)
Don't think US will want to issue any visa with a pending asylum claim. You don't want to be in no man's land.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can't. The most you can do is give them a photocopy.