+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Hi guys
Can someone share the last updated list of the countries that accept RTD holders to enter their country without obtaining a visa?
Please only share the trusted information
thank you

Inder22@

Mar 19, 2024
Hlo everyone, just need one help. I applied my refugee October 2023 but now I want to withdraw and go back to my home country. Could anyone plz suggest how can I withdraw and how long it will take?

DOCI

Aug 3, 2023
Hi everyone. Is there anyone here who knows the current processing time for a Turkey tourism visa? I am from Toronto.

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
Hlo everyone, just need one help. I applied my refugee October 2023 but now I want to withdraw and go back to my home country. Could anyone plz suggest how can I withdraw and how long it will take?
Can you post your timeline please ? And how long to get work permit ?

Inder22@

Mar 19, 2024
I applied my refugee on 12june 2023 and on 12aug2023 I got my work permit. After two days they issued my refugee id. But due to my personal reasons I have to leave this country. So, now I want to withdraw my refugee claim As soon as possible .

helpme1

Mar 6, 2024
I applied my refugee on 12june 2023 and on 12aug2023 I got my work permit. After two days they issued my refugee id. But due to my personal reasons I have to leave this country. So, now I want to withdraw my refugee claim As soon as possible .
https://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/forms/Pages/RpdSpr2401.aspx
You need to fill that form it says. Also, when is your hearing date ? Just to get an idea of the timeline please.

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Please can I use my pastor as my Certificate of Identity guarantor?
Hi, they is a list you can find online on who can be a guarantor. If you cannot find a guarantor............(just like me) you need to go to your town's city hall and find an administrator who is responsible for signing that same document. They will require some proof that you have been living in that town.