+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Bhrb

Mar 8, 2024
Hey Friends, i have a question, I applied for my Travel document last month I sent it on February 16 I sent with urgent, I tracked it, It was delivered to them on the 21. After sending it I realize I sent it to this address. Centralized networks - certified of identity section Place du centre commercial Level 2
200 promenade du portage
Gatineau QC J8X 4B7. O call IRCC several times they said they don’t have my file on there system. What should I do next? Did I sent it to the wrong location? Do I have to apply for new TD?
thank you

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Hey Friends, i have a question, I applied for my Travel document last month I sent it on February 16 I sent with urgent, I tracked it, It was delivered to them on the 21. After sending it I realize I sent it to this address. Centralized networks - certified of identity section Place du centre commercial Level 2
200 promenade du portage
Gatineau QC J8X 4B7. O call IRCC several times they said they don’t have my file on there system. What should I do next? Did I sent it to the wrong location? Do I have to apply for new TD?
thank you
who told you they dont have your file?

inaya.i

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
200 promenade du portage
thank you
these are the addresses on application form:

mail:
OSC PPT-COI PO Box 8783 STN T CSC Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5G8.

courier:
Cremazie 6th floor (OSC) 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Missy_

Sep 23, 2022
Hello guys,
Im having the same issue. I applied Feb 12 and my application was going nicely then they asked for different pics as the one I sent had shadows. I sent the pics mar 4 but when I call they are saying they haven’t received it.. should I just resend another. Coz they are saying we will follow up and stuff and after reading I see there are some people that were string along for months so what should I do! I need it urgently

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hi guys,

I filled a declaration in lieu of guarantor,
Does he have to sign just the declaration and photocopies of my ID or also the photo and application?

I called IRCC they said just declaration is fine and leave the rest as it is, since the steps online doesn’t specify it only says guarantor, but agent wasn’t sure about it.

anyone here has gone through something similar?
(notary doesn’t know either)