+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document backlog

Alshuwaiter

Mar 15, 2022
Refugees who are facing extra delay on their court appointments and decisions, PR applications, travel documents Pleas join our camping for our rights #Refugees_not_hostages
contact me either by email malshuwaiter@gmail.com or text me: 613-413-8441

AA22

May 16, 2022
Why did you send them your expired RTD? You're supposed to send it only if it's still valid. It says on pptc190 requirement checklist:
  • Any non-expired Canadian refugee travel document or Canadian certificate of identity issued to you in the last 5 years
likely I missed that part, now it causes a delay for my citizenship application :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ghess23

AA22

May 16, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I want to apply for Refuge Travel Document (RTD) but I don't know which office to mail my application to. There are two addresses in the RTD application form (Ottawa, ON and Gatineau, QC), which mailing address did you guys use for the RTD?
I used Gatineu, Quebec. what's the address in On?

Ben2011

Sep 1, 2019
I applied for a refugee travel document in August 2021 and it’s been a year I have not received it. I have sent out several webforms to IRCC with no meaningful reply from them. I urgently need to travel and pick my child but it’s like I am pleading with robots.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I applied for a refugee travel document in August 2021 and it’s been a year I have not received it. I have sent out several webforms to IRCC with no meaningful reply from them. I urgently need to travel and pick my child but it’s like I am pleading with robots.
try calling them until you speak with an agent over the phone

Madlabantu

Jan 6, 2020
I applied for a Travel Document on 28 September 2021. Today it’s 23 December 2022. And still nothing. I’m talking 15 solid months, about 20 web forms, engaging 2 Members of Parliament and 2 urgent plane tickets later. I know depression been there, maybe still. I read some people talking 10 days boom , y’all got Jesus’ number or what. Got a work conference I gotta lead in Fresno, CA in a months’ time, I guess it’s another bummer. IRCC has patienced me out of patience and back to patience. It’s now funny.

Reactions: Sphinx13

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
I applied for a Travel Document on 28 September 2021. Today it’s 23 December 2022. And still nothing. I’m talking 15 solid months, about 20 web forms, engaging 2 Members of Parliament and 2 urgent plane tickets later. I know depression been there, maybe still. I read some people talking 10 days boom , y’all got Jesus’ number or what. Got a work conference I gotta lead in Fresno, CA in a months’ time, I guess it’s another bummer. IRCC has patienced me out of patience and back to patience. It’s now funny.
Applied RTD March 2022
3 follow-up Web forms
one reply received - We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on October 13, 2022, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

Suggest me what to do next...
thank you