+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT 2021 (NO URGENT)

Kiah

Mar 24, 2022
Hi I applied RTD on sep 2021. It’s been more than 6 months. I did not got any updates from the passport office ottawa. I called ircc for my RTD and said my medical emergency for travelling abroad. Ircc said they left a note for responsible office. But still now, I dint got any updates. So, if i take my urgent proof of travel to in person to passport office will they speed up my process.
Thank you

Hamdu2019

Oct 26, 2019
Gatineau RTD office is closed and there is no even set up any more
New office is not yet available
I went personaly there from Cambrige to Gatineau with no luck

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Gatineau RTD office is closed and there is no even set up any more
New office is not yet available
I went personaly there from Cambrige to Gatineau with no luck
Thank you for your information. I applied in July 2021, my credit was charged with the fees sometime by the end of 2021 and they called my references on May 27th. However, I haven't yet received the Travel Document.

Kamli

Feb 5, 2022
Hello all , i hope everyone is doing good, i have a question,, i received my copr recently and i am waiting for my pr card, can i travel with copr outside canada,, and can i come back with copr .. plz help its urgent..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all , i hope everyone is doing good, i have a question,, i received my copr recently and i am waiting for my pr card, can i travel with copr outside canada,, and can i come back with copr .. plz help its urgent..
Your question was already answered.

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi! Answering your question, you can't travel just with the Copr. If you are a refugee waiting for your PR card you require a Travel Document to travel outside Canada. You can apply for the travel document with the Corp or the refugee decision letter. Hope this answers your question.

Kamli

Feb 5, 2022
Hi! Answering your question, you can't travel just with the Copr. If you are a refugee waiting for your PR card you require a Travel Document to travel outside Canada. You can apply for the travel document with the Corp or the refugee decision letter. Hope this answers your question.
Yes i am having rtd ,, so with that can i travel easily???

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Yes i am having rtd ,, so with that can i travel easily???
Yes, you just need the Travel Document to travel. Take with you the copr and decision letter just in case they asked. I traveled internationally with my travel document and I didn't even have the copr at that time. Make sure the places where you are traveling accept travel document, some will require visa for you to enter

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
It is clearly stated on the COPR Not valid for travel