+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee interviews

Hope661

Nov 15, 2023
Hi thank you for sharing your timeline . And congratulations for your positive decision. I have got an email from my lawyer and in mail too . Letter to appear for a virtual hearing for your refugee protection claims which is scheduled next month. Is it a regular hearing? I checked some people said that less complex case what does all this mean? Please can you reply . And what all things a should prepare for?
can please share your timeline and the office you applied for?

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Good evening everyone..
I have a question I hope that I can find an answer.

For submitting a requesting for the file review process, is there any specific time to submit this request to RPD?

I tried to look for the answer but could not find any specific information.

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
When did you receive this letter? Is this letter posted after you received the hearing letter?
No after a first interview I got it in portal, I have never had hearing
I filled the claim end of October 2022
Interview on feb 2023
Got a less complex letter on March,
Then I got another letter on September for additional document then got approved on October 4th,
Now I applied for PR but they still didn’t open my application, processing time will be 2 years. Btw It’s not an easy process.

Last edited:

denvela

Mar 10, 2023
Hi thank you for sharing your timeline . And congratulations for your positive decision. I have got an email from my lawyer and in mail too . Letter to appear for a virtual hearing for your refugee protection claims which is scheduled next month. Is it a regular hearing? I checked some people said that less complex case what does all this mean? Please can you reply . And what all things a should prepare for?
Just be consistent in your BOC. If you don't know the answer to the question just answer honestly. They just want to test your consistency.

Nov 20, 2023
Hello sir we are victims of terrorism my younger brother has passed away since 11 years ago but we still struggling from that disaster because everyone's ours family members feel disappointed when out sides BOM blast in our province every day we are feel like that when that disaster happened with US

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
It's normal for verification process. And its also case to case basis.
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening
I think they like your biometrics :)
your biometrics is so attractive to IRCC :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Simba112

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
What about the interview then?
Go to the interview man!
If they ask for biometrics yet again, tell them: Come on guys, I did the first 2 times for free, but now I will charge you CAD10,000 :)

Good luck man.. hopefully the interview will end with the best result.