They applied in cornwall, Ontario.
My timeline.
Applied in September 2022
Medical and biometrics on September 2022
Eligibility interview with the minister’s delegate on November 2022
Brown paper December 2022
Workpermit on January 2023

Basis of claim together with evidence on January 2023

received less complex with a short hearing on Feb 2023 and the hearing will take place in this month of March 22, 2023 all the best to me.
I don’t have any lawyer and don’t think I will get one.
your timeline is fairly fast. What is your country of origin?
your less complex letter and short hearing letter comes together?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
your timeline is fairly fast. What is your country of origin?
your less complex letter and short hearing letter comes together?
I’m from D.R.Congo. No the first letter is addressed to me and it is for a short hearing notice and the second letter is a notice to the minister but I’m only copied and which says my case is less complex and the member in charge of my file will use his discretionary power to decide without a hearing on my case if the minister fails to show his interest to attend the hearing 10 days prior to the hearing date

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
I’m from D.R.Congo. No the first letter is addressed to me and it is for a short hearing notice and the second letter is a notice to the minister but I’m only copied and which says my case is less complex and the member in charge of my file will use his discretionary power to decide without a hearing on my case if the minister fails to show his interest to attend the hearing 10 days prior to the hearing date
i got it. Good luck

binish001

Mar 7, 2023
Syria
Category........
Other
My children, wife and me were called by IRCC, interviewed, and issued my work permit. The new IRCC portal system is improving. I felt they are now more organized to serve claimants better than before.
In my Portal, I see now, "You will be provided with a decision shortly. " I'm not sure what does mean as I'm yet to get a date for a hearing.
I wish you all the best
Was interview on the same day as biometric

denvela

Mar 10, 2023
How long will you wait for the 2nd interview for eligibility? In my 1st interview, they seized my passport and issued a Notice of Seizure. Also after you pass the eligibility how long will I wait for the IRB court hearing? I am applying here in British Columbia. Thanks!

SRB30

Mar 13, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22/12/2022
Med's Request
03/01/2023
Med's Done....
07/01/2023
Interview........
17/02/2023
Passport Req..
17/02/2023
LANDED..........
29/09/2022
How long will you wait for the 2nd interview for eligibility? In my 1st interview, they seized my passport and issued a Notice of Seizure. Also after you pass the eligibility how long will I wait for the IRB court hearing? I am applying here in British Columbia. Thanks!
I’ve applied on December,22nd Ontario - Toronto (Etobicoke). Medical I’ve finished on January 7th. First interview was scheduled for February 17th when they seized my passport. Work Permit they sent me via Canada Post on March 8th. In Etobicoke where I’ve been for the interview, lady said me that I will wait 4-6 weeks for the next interview but still nothing.
My husband applied in November, 1st in Montreal, QC. They seized his passport November 1st, 2nd interview he got Convenient Refugee Document - November 28th, they sent his Work Permit on December, 1st. His IRB hearing is scheduled for March 31st. In each province is different and to be honest I don’t know how is in British Colombia, but I hope that this should help approximately to have some answers.