+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claimant

Uglystunna

Apr 6, 2024
Hey everyone I came to Canada 2018 and went to school and got my certificate after school then I applied for a PGWP in 2022 but got rejected and I’ve been going back and forth with appeals but then somewhat around September 2023 I applied for refugee since I’m a part of the lgbtq community and my home country is so against it and I could face at least 15years or death sentence if caught with such act so what’s my chance of getting a positive response from irb or what do I need to do in order to make this process positive I’ve spent a lot of money on lawyers and my current lawyer keeps telling me that she’s going to try her best but i know all lawyers are just fond of sugar coating things like this so they get paid anyone got any advice or anything

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey everyone I came to Canada 2018 and went to school and got my certificate after school then I applied for a PGWP in 2022 but got rejected and I’ve been going back and forth with appeals but then somewhat around September 2023 I applied for refugee since I’m a part of the lgbtq community and my home country is so against it and I could face at least 15years or death sentence if caught with such act so what’s my chance of getting a positive response from irb or what do I need to do in order to make this process positive I’ve spent a lot of money on lawyers and my current lawyer keeps telling me that she’s going to try her best but i know all lawyers are just fond of sugar coating things like this so they get paid anyone got any advice or anything
I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you your chances of getting a positive response. Your chances of a positive response will depend on things such as your BOC (basis of claim), the evidence you submit to support your claim, and other factors such as IFA.Have you had your hearing yet? I'm assuming not.

Uglystunna

Apr 6, 2024
I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you your chances of getting a positive response. Your chances of a positive response will depend on things such as your BOC (basis of claim), the evidence you submit to support your claim, and other factors such as IFA.Have you had your hearing yet? I'm assuming not.
Thank you but what does IFA means