+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reference letter related question

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone
I saw on the website of Saskatchewan in their express entry stream that reference letter is requested along with at least 3 other documents to prove work experience such as work permits, work visa, contract, medical insurance etc..
my question is : I have work visa for all previous experiences but one of the companies has issued a visa that has different profession title of my job because they are allowed to hire specific number of each position from the government so they sometime replace the name of profession on visa, otherwise the contract is correct, what other paper can I bring along with reference letter for this company other than visa or work permit??
people who had their reference letters what other documents have you used to prove experience?
please help me with this
thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What does a visa have to do with employment letters. For SINP, you select one NOC & then your education must match your work experience. Your employment letters must be on letterhead, signed with your responsibilities that match the NOC, salary, time worked. What is your NOC? Have you received nomination?

elhamsaad

Aug 28, 2020
What does a visa have to do with employment letters. For SINP, you select one NOC & then your education must match your work experience. Your employment letters must be on letterhead, signed with your responsibilities that match the NOC, salary, time worked. What is your NOC? Have you received nomination?
But in Saskatchewan website it is mentioned that other 3 documents are required you can check the text here and please explain for me :
Each letter of reference for each job must include at least three more documents showing proof of employment. At least one of these documents must be Government issued. Some examples are:
1-Pension fund/Provident funds, medical Insurance, or social security record.
2-Work permits, work visas, or labour cards for any foreign work experience.
3-Employment contracts.
4-Specific examples of work completed with your employer.
5-Any additional information that may verify your work experience.