+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

red seal

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
hi.
1. person on tourist visa can go for red seal exam?
2. if , yes than how it will help in PR by clearing the exam in skill trade( WELDER/ MACHINIST)
thanks
AJIT

ashley56

Aug 12, 2015
yes I went for my red seal exam on a tourist visa but when you apply for the visa you have to submit the letter from the institution where you will be doing your exam

YPal

Star Member
Mar 19, 2011
yes I went for my red seal exam on a tourist visa but when you apply for the visa you have to submit the letter from the institution where you will be doing your exam
Does that mean that you cannot go for a Red Seal exam without having an institution sponsoring you?

YPal

Star Member
Mar 19, 2011
Not sure if I am from a Visa Free country, I still have to declare that that's what I am going to do when exiting at the customs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir, I am welder in india and want to go fst program
How to get Red seal exam approval letter and get visiter visa. Please speak out sir
Google "Red Seal Welder" and then read through the requirements for assessment, exams etc. Complete IELTS and ECAs for FST program. Make sure you are eligible. Why do you need a visitor visa? Google - visitor visa Canada - to apply.