+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Ontario PT Letter of Interest in Dec 2015 - Join Here

dileepmsse

Sep 21, 2015
I received PT interest from OINP.

None of relatives are staying at Ontario, so I have to show professional/social relation with an old colleague staying at Toronto. But nothing is mentioned in the OINP document Hhw do I show the connection?

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it was quick indeed. And I am based in Toronto. You can post whatever queries you have on this awesome forum and all people including me will try to help you out.

Regards.

shrutib

Dec 15, 2015
Hi I created my EE profile(CRS: 438) on 9th Dec and got PT interest on 11th Dec. I'm residing out of Canada currently and have a few queries:
1. What are the chances for out of Canada individuals get PNP nomination points?
2. I have shown work experience with Infosys, however Infy has refused to provide Experience letter in required format. How to proceed in this case?
3. I haven't been to Canada, so Im not sure what to give in the Letter of Intent.

Can anyone help with the above queries?

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
shrutib said:
Hi I created my EE profile(CRS: 438) on 9th Dec and got PT interest on 11th Dec. I'm residing out of Canada currently and have a few queries:
1. What are the chances for out of Canada individuals get PNP nomination points?
2. I have shown work experience with Infosys, however Infy has refused to provide Experience letter in required format. How to proceed in this case?
3. I haven't been to Canada, so Im not sure what to give in the Letter of Intent.

Can anyone help with the above queries?
Hi Shruti,

Congratulations.
1. I don't think there is anything to indicate what chances are there but I am pretty much sure if you get your documentation right to convince the government that you are eligible, I think you will be fine as much as any other invitees for the nomination.
2. If your company does not provide reference letter then ask any senior colleagues (manager if possible) of yours to provide the letter in their personal capacity and then send all your offer, employment, appraisals, appreciations etc. In addition write a letter of explanation explaining that your company is not providing the reference letter and you can attach your communication with the company in this regard.
3. Letter of intent is meant to showcase your intention to stay in Ontario so you can basically put reason why you want to move there. There is a format I found on the forum. I have pasted it below, change it with your details. If you dont know anyone in Ontario you can skip out the family ties details.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

Subject: Letter of Intent to Reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.
I am xxxxx. At the time of my application submission, I am xx years old male/female. I am well qualified applicant, with 16 years of full-time education. Currently, I hold one Bachelor in Information Technology. I have xx years of full-time work experience in occupation described under Skill ‘A' of National Occupational Qualifications (NOC) ????.

The province of Ontario is an economic and technological hub with world class universities and all type of industries including Information Technology. Based on National Occupational Classification code (NOC) ????mentioned above, my professional work experience, my linguistic abilities and my qualifications, I am very much confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

My listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in English language are Excellent as reflected by my IELTS report attached with my application. Further, I have completed all my education in English language and using English at work on daily basis.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a major role in establishing good social connections within this new community. This will not only help me to grow professionally, but will also help me in settling down and be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my aunt Mrs. xxxx(my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Permanent Resident and has been residing in Ontario for around xx years with her family. Their presence and guidance will make it much easier and simpler for me to adopt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.
Documentation:
In order to prove blood relation with my aunt living in Ontario province, I am providing following documents attached and arranged in the same order as listed;
1. My Mother's and my Aunt's Birth Certificate.
2. My Aunt's Canadian Permanent Resident card.
3. My Aunt's Employment document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the coordinates listed in my application.

Sincerely,

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
dileepmsse said:
I received PT interest from OINP.

None of relatives are staying at Ontario, so I have to show professional/social relation with an old colleague staying at Toronto. But nothing is mentioned in the OINP document Hhw do I show the connection?
If he is a colleague then you guys must have worked together in a company. Try showing the employment contracts as well as any other official email exchange etc between you. You just have to establish the fact through documentation that you know this person.

Hope this helps.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Proof of Funds...

I am the primary applicant, have about 25% of LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits. My wife is included in the application. She has more than 100% of the LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits.

Will it suffice if I give both statements or does it have to be in the primary applicants name?

Please advise..

shrutib

Dec 15, 2015
ziffyasif said:
Hi Shruti,

Congratulations.
1. I don't think there is anything to indicate what chances are there but I am pretty much sure if you get your documentation right to convince the government that you are eligible, I think you will be fine as much as any other invitees for the nomination.
2. If your company does not provide reference letter then ask any senior colleagues (manager if possible) of yours to provide the letter in their personal capacity and then send all your offer, employment, appraisals, appreciations etc. In addition write a letter of explanation explaining that your company is not providing the reference letter and you can attach your communication with the company in this regard.
3. Letter of intent is meant to showcase your intention to stay in Ontario so you can basically put reason why you want to move there. There is a format I found on the forum. I have pasted it below, change it with your details. If you dont know anyone in Ontario you can skip out the family ties details.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

Subject: Letter of Intent to Reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.
I am xxxxx. At the time of my application submission, I am xx years old male/female. I am well qualified applicant, with 16 years of full-time education. Currently, I hold one Bachelor in Information Technology. I have xx years of full-time work experience in occupation described under Skill ‘A' of National Occupational Qualifications (NOC) ????.

The province of Ontario is an economic and technological hub with world class universities and all type of industries including Information Technology. Based on National Occupational Classification code (NOC) ????mentioned above, my professional work experience, my linguistic abilities and my qualifications, I am very much confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

My listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in English language are Excellent as reflected by my IELTS report attached with my application. Further, I have completed all my education in English language and using English at work on daily basis.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a major role in establishing good social connections within this new community. This will not only help me to grow professionally, but will also help me in settling down and be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my aunt Mrs. xxxx(my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Permanent Resident and has been residing in Ontario for around xx years with her family. Their presence and guidance will make it much easier and simpler for me to adopt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.
Documentation:
In order to prove blood relation with my aunt living in Ontario province, I am providing following documents attached and arranged in the same order as listed;
1. My Mother's and my Aunt's Birth Certificate.
2. My Aunt's Canadian Permanent Resident card.
3. My Aunt's Employment document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the coordinates listed in my application.

Sincerely,
Thanks for the quick update ziffysaif :)
I will contact my manager for the letter. Do I need to notorise the document or make an affidavit of it? Or just a reference letter from him from his official email address should suffice?

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
shrutib said:
Thanks for the quick update ziffysaif :)
I will contact my manager for the letter. Do I need to notorise the document or make an affidavit of it? Or just a reference letter from him from his official email address should suffice?
No need to notarize but don't get it in email. Write and print (if possible on company letterhead). Ask him to sign and provide his details like Name, Designation and contact no + email. Attach his business card as well.

Asif

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
nurat said:
Proof of Funds...

I am the primary applicant, have about 25% of LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits. My wife is included in the application. She has more than 100% of the LICO requirement as Fixed Deposits.

Will it suffice if I give both statements or does it have to be in the primary applicants name?

Please advise..
I don't think it will be an issue if she is included in your application. Make sure you send a copy of your marriage certificate (translate and notarize if translated). That should be it.

Asif

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
How long does it normally take before you hear anything?

I was wondering how long does it take before you hear if you get through to stage two? Also do you need to pay anymore fees for applications if you do?

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
I received my Notification few days back, I want to know about the reference letter. Is this the same as of employment letter from the employer or reference letter is something in addition to that.

Also I am a school teacher. And while filling form it says
"If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial or territorial body? (attach supporting certificate)"

What should be the answer. Please advice

ondhunt

Dec 12, 2015
Does anyone know how many applications have been successful so far for Ontario PNP? I read somewhere that the cap given to Ontario for 2015 was 2700. I believe that the PT interest letters being given out would be more than that. So how do they decide? Lottery System or they do some scoring of their own and pick up the best ones?

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
Day before yesterday, I received my notification of Interest from Ontario that I can apply to province for Human Capital stream. I have been working as a science teacher for secondary school since April 2012. While filling the form I have realized from Application Guide for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream that for teaching in Ontario teachers need some sort of certification or licence. And same is enquired in the Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams form given below.

"If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial or territorial body? " Yes or No

My query is that as yet I have not obtained any such letter/licence/certificate because in Pakistan where I teach we do not have any licence though Bachelors degree preceding any academic education is required which I have. Do I need the mentioned licence before applying for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream? Or can I apply for the provincial nomination without it? and later once I am in Canada, I can apply for it.

Because to submit the documents I have just been given 45 days and to get the licence it may take much more time.