+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SHIBUYA
as per ur question, i just checked my e-cas using both file numbers. and yesssssss, they r both showing the same status. so, DO NOT WORRY. just relax, sit back, enjoy & wait for the next correspondence (medical/ PPR) from London CHC.

best of luck, my friend............

shibuya said:
Dear Shibeelbd,
Thanx for those encouraging words. Pray u sail across soon and wishing everyone success. Khanbaba and myself waiting for our Ecas to change to In process. I am still using my Nova Scotia file no..
I have a question that if u put both file nos does the status show the same.

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprise Guys...
Today i received the brown envelope from canadian embassy. I was little worried as my case went to Inprocess just last week.BUt i was pleasently surpried to see that i have recd medical forms and request to send Right of Permanent Residence Fee within 60 days.I wud be contacting shibleebd to find out where and how to go abouts doing medical in London.
Truly London CHC is unpredictable.
I hope everyone gets their medicals soon.
Good Luck
GP

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi GP

thank god, u received med. request. i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u, my friend :D

my very first advice is : 'get it done asap'

for medical, there are 4 DMPs in London---two in central london (Knights bridge & Oxford Street) , one in Thronton Heath (it's near a national rail station called 'west croydon') & one in Upminister.

i called every single one of them. 3 of them are charging £300 per adult (i don't know if u have any kid) + courier charge. only Thornton Heath is charging £200 per adult + postal charge.

i went to Thornton Heath DMP. although it was a bit far from central London but it saved me £200 (as it were 2 adults---me & my wife). on top of that, i asked them if they can send it by Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery if i pay extra £20 & they agreed. they r very friendly & they r open on every other saturdays. there is a receptonist called 'Lesley'. she is very nice & co-operative. i disturbed her so many times to check if my medicals were ok, she was never annoyed & helped me a lot.

one thing, u have to do the chest x-ray separately with a radiologist. but all radiologist r in waliking distance from the medical centre where u will have all other tests done.

remember to drink lots of water b4 medical & lots of rest, it really helps. but the whole medical is a piece of cake & very easy. no complex issues. they do say they can check ur medical history but they do not in reality.

i wish u get PPR asap & best of luck with medical..................

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas

londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------------------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,9----------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10---------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10------------------------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10------------------------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9--------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10------------------------------------Rcv by V Off

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi GP
i forgot to ask one question to u: did they call ur employer for verification?

once again, good luck, my friend.................

gp said:
Surprise Guys...
Today i received the brown envelope from canadian embassy. I was little worried as my case went to Inprocess just last week.BUt i was pleasently surpried to see that i have recd medical forms and request to send Right of Permanent Residence Fee within 60 days.I wud be contacting shibleebd to find out where and how to go abouts doing medical in London.
Truly London CHC is unpredictable.
I hope everyone gets their medicals soon.
Good Luck
GP

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibleebd said:
hi GP
i forgot to ask one question to u: did they call ur employer for verification?

once again, good luck, my friend.................
Hi shibleebd ,
first of all a big thank you to you. YOu are really very helpful.
I checked with my employer, they did not receive any call.
I will be booking medicals shortly.
CHeers
GP

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE KEEP US POSTED.

good luck, once again..........

gp said:
Hi shibleebd ,
first of all a big thank you to you. YOu are really very helpful.
I checked with my employer, they did not receive any call.
I will be booking medicals shortly.
CHeers
GP

sterion75

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Doc's Request.
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
May 2010
Passport Req..
July 2010
VISA ISSUED...
3 August 2010
My medical requests came through this morning :)

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi STERIO75

realllllllllyyyyyyy happy to see that u have got med :D. request. take it asap. looks like London CHC is picking up. but i doubt how fast they will work to issue PPR. god knows. :'(

do u know if they called ur employer?

please keep us posted

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas

londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------------------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,9----------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10---------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10---------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off

sterion75

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Doc's Request.
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
May 2010
Passport Req..
July 2010
VISA ISSUED...
3 August 2010
Dont think they did. I work at a college which I guess is part of the local government. Also ALL my docs were verified and signed by the solicitor which i think has helped

Robbie

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Congrats Sterion and GP for getting Medicals and RPRF....

Unfortunately my status still "received by visa office only" and waiting for the ecas change....

congrats once again..

Satish

Kellys

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Visa Office......
London :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In Process - 7th April 2010
Med's Request
Docs arrived in Canada April 28th
Med's Done....
07/May/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
Congratulations to Sterion and GP. Sterion our time lines are very similar so hoping our med request is soon, like Monday :)
Actually I hope everyones med request comes soon :D

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats robbie and gp.. its a great news

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats GP & Sterion :) :)

and Big Thanks for the Quick updation :D :D

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Dear Shibleebd/gp/sterion,

R u guys presently working in London?? Just wanted to confirm... you guys got medical request... becasue all of u r in London... and its easy for CHC to get your background verification!!!

If not.... happy to note that London CHC is nowadays very fast in processing!!!

Regards,

Satish

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
i send the full documents to london office 3 days ago.

but when i check the status it doesnt change. still its shows old one.

do they send a letter in post or something to confirm that they received the documents ??

any advise
thanks
m