+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
just to let you know, mine changed to 'InProcess' today...

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi GP
congrats for the In Process.

i wish the process becomes quicker & smoother for u & u get the visa asap.

gp said:
Hi guys
just to let you know, mine changed to 'InProcess' today...

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibleebd said:
hi GP
congrats for the In Process.

i wish the process becomes quicker & smoother for u & u get the visa asap.
Thanx shibleebd ,
now lets see how long it takes for the next step.
Cheers
GP

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
updated timeline with updated one in blue

GOOD LUCK, guys........................

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas

londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------------------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,9----------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10-----------------------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10------------------------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10------------------------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9--------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10------------------------------------Rcv by V Off

[/quote]

grousi

Nov 17, 2009
i submitted mine in january 18th 2010. yet no APR. My status on ecas is still RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE. It seems it will be a while before we are attended to. I really do wish to know why i havent received my AOR till now. Is it really advisable to write them now to enquire?

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi grousi,
Yes i think by now you should have receiced your AOR. But i have seen many cases where applicants did not receive AOR from london, so do not panic if you never get one. example shibuya in this thread. eCAS changing to "recvd by visa office" is also a confirmation that your documents have reached london.

You may try to send enquiry. Send it using the webform and not directly email.

Please share your complete timeline.

Sagar.

grousi

Nov 17, 2009
Thanks sagar.

I have sent them a mail.

Initial Application to ScotNovia 21 September 2009
AOR 26 Nov 2010
Full Docs to London 10 January 2010

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
my case is still " Received by Visa office " till 2nd feb 2010
waiting for medical anxiously

S

shibuya

:( :( My ecas is still Recd by Visa office since 26th Jan 2010. I still have not got my AOR from CHC London after sending 2 reminders thru webform.
Also my new address is updated wrongly. Instead of Sharjah, U.AE THEY have put it as Sharjah, Canada. Here too after sending a request to update correct information no reply from their side. I really feel i should have not applied at all. The frustration is so much that you cannot take any concrete decisions regarding many other issues ..
Also to state that my wife had applied way back in 1999 and got rejected due to insufficient points. This was before her marriage to me. Maybe they are digging in the old file of hers.
I have put a lots of money and time in this.
Whatever the outcome i have to face and continue living as i personally feel that if i get rejected also i have to LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D hi SHIBUYA, nice to see u back to forum after a very long time. :D :D

just relax , my friend !!! the sky didn't fall apart on our heads, the land didn't go under sea. we r still alive & by the grace of Almighty we will all reach our desired destination as long as we keep faith in Him. we r here for u, just tell us what problemu have got, we will resolve it together coz together we r stronger. we r by your side, dont worry at all.

my advise is this:
1. first of all, relax & take a deep breath.

2. then send a courier (one of those couriers that u can track if the addresse has received ur letter) to London CHC by: a. writing a very straight cover letter saying u have changed ur address, put ur new address in bold letters, state that u din't receive any Acknowledgement of Receipt for ur full docs b. state the date that u sent full docs to London & the date London received the docs c.attach the e-mail copy that u received from Sydney, NS as AOR d. at the end of the letter state ur e-mail address e. sign the letter

3. send the same by webform again

4. by looking at london trends, u will soon be able to see the e-cas changed to 'In Process'. hopefully b4 end of May, 2010

5. i can see there is absolutely nothing wrong about ur application.

6. ur wife's rejection won't have any effect as lomg as her education points (if u claimed any) are correct.

7. let us know if u hired any consultant or agency for ur immigration

i am sure u will get it...................

a very best of luck from all of us in this thread............... :) :) :) :)

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
TOday , My bank told me that CIC london had cashed my RPRF amount in the month of October. I send this amount with my Ielts result exactly after 25 days of the 120 days documents submission. because i find the slot for Ielts very late.

what do the seniors thinks about this,

FYI: CIC asked ME to send the original educational Documents for me and my wife, which I send them all in First week of March. its been more then 6 weeks they have original educational Documents for me and wife.

DOES ANY ONE SUGGEST ME TO SEND THE CASE SPECIFIC EMAIL TO CIC FOR ASKING ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY CASE OR YOU THINK I SHOULD WAIT?

DO U THINK IF I ORDER CAIPES NOTES, WILL IT BE OF ANY USE?

Please Reply.
Cheers
Londonqtr

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi LONDONQTR
i think they received ur updated docs on or around 11 Mar, 10. it might take another 2-3 months to receive Med. request from London.

i would suggest to wait until Mid May. if no development, then send them a e-mail in the last week of May.

ordering CAIPS notes is always somehow informative as u get to know what ur BFD is. but my suggestion again is not to order CAIPS notes as u should wait until mid May.

hope it helps & best of luck, my friend.....................

Londonqtr said:
TOday , My bank told me that CIC london had cashed my RPRF amount in the month of October. I send this amount with my Ielts result exactly after 25 days of the 120 days documents submission. because i find the slot for Ielts very late.

what do the seniors thinks about this,

FYI: CIC asked ME to send the original educational Documents for me and my wife, which I send them all in First week of March. its been more then 6 weeks they have original educational Documents for me and wife.

DOES ANY ONE SUGGEST ME TO SEND THE CASE SPECIFIC EMAIL TO CIC FOR ASKING ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY CASE OR YOU THINK I SHOULD WAIT?

DO U THINK IF I ORDER CAIPES NOTES, WILL IT BE OF ANY USE?

Please Reply.
Cheers
Londonqtr

S

shibuya

Dear Shibeelbd,
Thanx for those encouraging words. Pray u sail across soon and wishing everyone success. Khanbaba and myself waiting for our Ecas to change to In process. I am still using my Nova Scotia file no..
I have a question that if u put both file nos does the status show the same.

Silent.ocean

Apr 7, 2010
Asalam-o-alikum
i need yours help .Today i got an AOR from NS. they gave me 120 to submit full appliation. i just want to make sure about the documents. should i sent all my academic document in orignal or attested from HEC? .
Second, should i submit a bank certificate which shows i have a required balance or submit 3 month bank statment?
one more and last question.. i will appear in IELTS .. if i wouldn't the required band probably my applicaiton would rejected but meanwhile if i got married so they will consider my spouce point??
please let me know about the fees 2nd installment? should i submit it with documents? or later?
i will be very kindful to you if you answer my aboive question

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent.ocean said:
Asalam-o-alikum
i need yours help .Today i got an AOR from NS. they gave me 120 to submit full appliation. i just want to make sure about the documents. should i sent all my academic document in orignal or attested from HEC? Attested .
Second, should i submit a bank certificate which shows i have a required balance or submit 3 month bank statment? Bank statement
one more and last question.. i will appear in IELTS .. if i wouldn't the required band probably my applicaiton would rejected but meanwhile if i got married so they will consider my spouce point?? Take up IELTS, if you do not score enough, get married immediately. sorry it sounds funny, but the reason is that if you score less in ielts and send your doucments, you may or may not get time. the very next thing that visa office does is checks your eligibility and passing points. there if you are found ineligible, they would straight away reject your application. so dont take risk. take up ielts asap, if you score less, get married and then send all documents together.
please let me know about the fees 2nd installment? should i submit it with documents? or later? submit with the documents
i will be very kindful to you if you answer my aboive question
also please spare some time and read each and every word of the following
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf