+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
muralisankargunasekar said:
In my EE profile, before receiving the ITA, I had claimed points against the latest 9 years experience I have in "NOC 2171-Systems Consulting" under the work history section from May 2007 till date, In addition, I also provided the 3 years experience that I had before that in "NOC 0122 - Banking, credit and other investment managers" from May 2004 to May 2007. I received my ITA on 1st March 2017. While I have the offer letters and the resignation letter for this 3 years of bank experience from May 2004 to May 2007, I am not in a position to get the reference letter as they would not issue it in letter head. Nor can I get it notarized as I am currently in Scotland and my work experience during that time of 3 years was in India. Can I delete the NOC 122 experience now from Work History and move it to the personal history section after receiving the ITA ? I am worried doing this because one of my friend's profile became ineligible last year when he made changes in this page after he received the PT / NOI letter for OINP.
No, you cannot edit your work history post ITA

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello Everyone

My last name reads "DCUNHA" which is on my passport and also in my application(not submitted). It is quite common to find my last name spelled as "D'CUNHA" with the apostrophe with a lot of other people.

I noticed that my university degree has spelled my name as "D'CUNHA" with the apostrophe which has now reflected on my ECA from WES too.

It is not possible to amend this spelling now. Should I be worried? Do I need to get something done since I have not yet submitted my application? All my other documents read my name as per my passport.

Any suggestions people?

Thanks!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Get a one and the same name affidavit and tick 'yes' to having another name. :)

shrinivaskk

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
hanin142 said:
yes ! you got my question bang on :) . I have over 12 years experience for which I have gathered docs. In the major part of my experience which is 8.5 years, I feel matching the NOC might not be a problem with the job description but the salary is not mentioned. I do not have payslips for these either. Instead I have attached the online bank statements. So that's why I am a bit skeptical. I satisfy the the 67 points eligibility too. Even for POF, since I was not able to obtain the balance certificate, I have attached authenticated bank statements, no liability letter and some estatements from my other Indian accounts with FDs.

Can somebody guide me on how can I calculate the 67/100 eligibility criteria?
Is there any link where I can get this validated?

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
shrinivaskk said:
Can somebody guide me on how can I calculate the 67/100 eligibility criteria?
Is there any link where I can get this validated?

Thanks
Yes. It applies to FSW only.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

habibdhaka

Mar 6, 2017
I have done 3 jobs so far (currently doing my 3rd job). However, i will be claiming points only for my current job (2012-present) whose NOC is 1112 and My previous jobs (2009-2012) are in different NOCs. But i don't have any documents from my previous jobs except the offer letter/job contract and resignation letter. And i doubt i will be able to get any further documents from my previous employers. So do I need to mention my previous jobs in my work history? Since i will not be claiming points for those previous jobs, will they ask for documents for them?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
habibdhaka said:
I have done 3 jobs so far (currently doing my 3rd job). However, i will be claiming points only for my current job (2012-present) whose NOC is 1112 and My previous jobs (2009-2012) are in different NOCs. But i don't have any documents from my previous jobs except the offer letter/job contract and resignation letter. And i doubt i will be able to get any further documents from my previous employers. So do I need to mention my previous jobs in my work history? Since i will not be claiming points for those previous jobs, will they ask for documents for them?
no need to mention these jobs in work history but do mention it in personal history. Any information stated in personal history does not require any supporting documents.

habibdhaka

Mar 6, 2017
vishalg said:
no need to mention these jobs in work history but do mention it in personal history. Any information stated in personal history does not require any supporting documents.
Do they require supporting documents for all jobs in work history? Even if i am not claiming points for them? And is it possible that they will later inquire why i didn't mention the previous jobs in work history but did mention them in personal history?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
habibdhaka said:
Do they require supporting documents for all jobs in work history? Even if i am not claiming points for them? And is it possible that they will later inquire why i didn't mention the previous jobs in work history but did mention them in personal history?
any information entered in work history should be supported by relevant documents. Work experience above 3 years doesn't fetch any additional points. So, if you don't have proper documents for certain work experience you should not put it in work experience section. If you are modifying your work history section (or any other section) post ITA, make sure your CRS stays at least the minimum score of the round of invitation in which you were shortlisted. Any modifications/changes you do, write a corresponding LOE. Also ensure that your FSW score is equal or above 67.

Feb 14, 2017
Hi friends. Any info on this will help. How do you show POF for small jobs and online investments that you have been running even before you registered your EE profile and were aware of the Immigration process? No payslips and no further contact with clients after the job was done. These freelance jobs are outside your desired NOC and in personal history. The savings account has a history of active inflow and outflow of your hard-earned money for 8 months+ and your POF is complete and more than required. But your average balance is only 55% of the required POF needed because being a savings account. How can i show the officer that i worked hard for this funds? Literally have nothing to show apart from my bank certification letter and my bank statements for 8 months.
Please any info will help :(

habibdhaka

Mar 6, 2017
vishalg said:
any information entered in work history should be supported by relevant documents. Work experience above 3 years doesn't fetch any additional points. So, if you don't have proper documents for certain work experience you should not put it in work experience section. If you are modifying your work history section (or any other section) post ITA, make sure your CRS stays at least the minimum score of the round of invitation in which you were shortlisted. Any modifications/changes you do, write a corresponding LOE. Also ensure that your FSW score is equal or above 67.
Thanks a lot !

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thelastimmigrant said:
Hi friends. Any info on this will help. How do you show POF for small jobs and online investments that you have been running even before you registered your EE profile and were aware of the Immigration process? No payslips and no further contact with clients after the job was done. These freelance jobs are outside your desired NOC and in personal history. The savings account has a history of active inflow and outflow of your hard-earned money for 8 months+ and your POF is complete and more than required. But your average balance is only 55% of the required POF needed because being a savings account. How can i show the officer that i worked hard for this funds? Literally have nothing to show apart from my bank certification letter and my bank statements for 8 months.
Please any info will help :(
Hi,

My opinion is that the bank letter, your statement (highlighting the transactions that you are referring to) and a good letter explaining this will be sufficient.

All the best

S

sutyfornow

Those residing in gulf countries.. should we attach our ikamas or resedential id ? Is it mandtaroty?

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Sorry if you have seen this message posted a second time. Please help decide if my case has been rejected.

I submitted my eAPR on Feb 28, 2017, and on Mar 6 I found a page of my audit report was missing to upload, so I sent a CSE form and added back the missing page. Actually as the page was neither in English or French, and the whole report had been translated into English in full and notarised, if I didn't add it back, it wouldn't cause trouble in reading the audit report in English.

On Mar 16, I got an email as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

We invite you to submit a new profile if you wish to return to the pool of candidates.

We would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Then I checked my online profile status as of now, which read:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder what it is going on and what I can do. Please help.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ca2022 said:
Sorry if you have seen this message posted a second time. Please help decide if my case has been rejected.

I submitted my eAPR on Feb 28, 2017, and on Mar 6 I found a page of my audit report was missing to upload, so I sent a CSE form and added back the missing page. Actually as the page was neither in English or French, and the whole report had been translated into English in full and notarised, if I didn't add it back, it wouldn't cause trouble in reading the audit report in English.

On Mar 16, I got an email as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

We invite you to submit a new profile if you wish to return to the pool of candidates.

We would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Then I checked my online profile status as of now, which read:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder what it is going on and what I can do. Please help.
That seems very strange. try to contact them by phone, as the answer is confusing.