+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Neo_says said:
You can not get PCC in a day. SO, I will suggest you to take a chance and raise a CSE.
You have nothing to lose whether they approve your CSE request or not.
Definitely no harm in raising CSE. But India is not one of the country that CIC exempts from submitting late PCC. Outcome would be based on his luck.

pk84

May 7, 2012
DEEPCUR said:
Did you not add PCC for India when you first submitted the application? If so, be prepared for cancellation. I really don't think they will be okay to take this via CSE as it is something you can easily get in a day. It might be considered as an incomplete application.
Thanks Deep

I have submitted India's PCC which I got from Delhi Police...but that covers past 10 years. Prior to living in Delhi, I was in Maharashtra (but that was 11 years ago)...So i am planning to get an All India PCC from Indian Embassy in New York.

My question is my application is already submitted and background check is in progress. At this stage can I add the letter from Indian Embassy NY to my profile or No?

pk

Dory600

Jul 3, 2016
bestofluck said:
They may not consider your LOE unless you have proof of correspondence saying this was a mistake. Still however if you have proof of your application and appointment letter which are under your NOC it would be beneficial. Work permit might b issued for certain categories, so you must have your application and appointment letter, Reference letter with duties.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will upload the reference letter, appointment letter and my pay stubs for sure, but I am not sure if leaving an explanation in my Loe will be helpful or not?!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
What happens if you get rejected?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
astralsource said:
If you get rejected without being charged with misrepresentation, you reenter the pool and go around again.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
astralsource said:
If your app is rejected as incomplete, you have to create a new EE profile and re-enter the pool.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dory600 said:
Thanks a lot for your answer. I will upload the reference letter, appointment letter and my pay stubs for sure, but I am not sure if leaving an explanation in my Loe will be helpful or not?!
Frankly speaking I am always against any LOE unlike others who always prefer LOE for everything. Only where you need to explain technical stuff you need to write some points.writing more means you are guilty.Make your LOE very short and to the point

Dec 23, 2016
purplesnow said:
I just want to address the issue of some people being asked for docs and some people not. As it was stated at the introduction of EE, CIC will not be chasing people who don't submit required documents, its a rejection. Now there was a glitch in the system, that CIC acknowledged, where the system was deleting people's passport information or not requesting it. In those cases, they do seem to be requesting the passport scan as it is their fault its not being uploaded for some people.

Now, the ECA issue, it asks for copies of your degrees or diplomas, not your ECA. However, people don't seem to be ensuring that the information entered when creating their profile is carrying across when they get their ITA. For a lot of people, the ECA reference number doesn't carry across. So, when people aren't submitting an ECA reference number and only sending in their copies of degrees, the people in CIC aren't seeing that you got it assessed and should have the points you claimed. So they get rejected.

For people who just submitted a copy of the ECA instead of the degrees/ diplomas, you're not submitting the requested documents so again, get a rejection.

I can't say this enough, double and triple check everything.
Hi,

I have a question on submitting the PR application.

I have mentioned an incorrect date of issue for my ECA report in my express entry profile (ECA certificate number is correct). However, I have received the ECA after I received the ITA on Jan 25th. So, updating the correct date of issue of ECA in my PR application could cause any rejections since it is different from my Express entry profile? This change doesn't cause any change in my score though.

Please advice.

Thanks.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
bhimisettysuresh said:
Hi,

I have a question on submitting the PR application.

I have mentioned an incorrect date of issue for my ECA report in my express entry profile (ECA certificate number is correct). However, I have received the ECA after I received the ITA on Jan 25th. So, updating the correct date of issue of ECA in my PR application could cause any rejections since it is different from my Express entry profile? This change doesn't cause any change in my score though.

Please advice.

Thanks.
Already answered in the other post.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I had submitted my application on Jan 13 , 2017 under cec. Unfortunately, I had uploaded b&W PCC copy is it ok? however, In my passport page PCC stamp and signature is color.

Can i send color PCC through IRCC webform ?

Please help me in this situation.

Thank you

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You already had a response. Sure, send it and say 'sorry'.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I got my IELTS results and went for a remark. During that period (3 months), I did not use my score for points in EE. But as soon I got notification by e-mail that my IELTS score stayed the same, I entered my new score and IELTS TRF number in EE profile - which I asked from my IELTS correspondent, but forgot to ask the issue date so I didnt enter a correct date until it came by post.. then I changed it..

I did not get ITA yet..

Can that have negative impacts on the application?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
astralsource said:
I got my IELTS results and went for a remark. During that period (3 months), I did not use my score for points in EE. But as soon I got notification by e-mail that my IELTS score stayed the same, I entered my new score and IELTS TRF number in EE profile - which I asked from my IELTS correspondent, but forgot to ask the issue date so I didnt enter a correct date until it came by mail.. then I changed it..

I did not get ITA yet..

No. Any changes before ITA won't matter at all.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
astralsource said:
I got my IELTS results and went for a remark. During that period (3 months), I did not use my score for points in EE. But as soon I got notification by e-mail that my IELTS score stayed the same, I entered my new score and IELTS TRF number in EE profile - which I asked from my IELTS correspondent, but forgot to ask the issue date so I didnt enter a correct date until it came by post.. then I changed it..

I did not get ITA yet..

No. You can change the information up to the time you hit the "submit" button for the application itself.