Reasons for Rejection

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Berty3000 said:
Hi

I entered a higher amount than the minimum required in my EE profile, but now want to lower it - but stay above the minimum, is this ok? Also, on the proof of funds, are they checking whether you can meet your stated amount, or their minimum required amount?

Thanks
Yes you can withdraw excess amount. They just see minimum req funds

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
bestofluck said:
1. Upload last passport bio pages only. On back ground CHK they always know about previous passports if any

2. Safe side get UK PCC which is the easiest one to get .
Hello bestofluck,
Thanks a lot for your answers. Just to summarize:
1) Upload only latest passport 25th January
2) Get PCC from UK although I am not sure if I have reached a cumulative 6 months (to be safe)
3) One more question. I have a total of 4 years work experience, however 2 are in a different NOC than the one I am applying under. Would it be a problem? I got the maximum points for work experience which is 3 years, but only 2 are in the NOC I have applied under. Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kenok said:
Hello bestofluck,
Thanks a lot for your answers. Just to summarize:
1) Upload only latest passport 25th January
2) Get PCC from UK although I am not sure if I have reached a cumulative 6 months (to be safe)
3) One more question. I have a total of 4 years work experience, however 2 are in a different NOC than the one I am applying under. Would it be a problem? I got the maximum points for work experience which is 3 years, but only 2 are in the NOC I have applied under. Thanks
1. yes
2. yes
3. No problem if both the NOC fall under skill type O.A.B

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
bestofluck said:
1. yes
2. yes
3. No problem if both the NOC fall under skill type O.A.B
Hello bestofluck, thanks a lot, would have treated you to a drink if you were near, hopefully we'll meet in Canada. Cheers and Happy Chinese New Year

pk84

May 7, 2012
Friends..got a question..

So, I am planning to goto Consulate General of India here in US, and would be requesting for an India PCC.

At this stage my application is already submitted (Post-ITA), and Background Check is showing "In Progress". Can my immigration consultant still add the new PCC I will receive from embassy to my application, or once application has been submitted documents can't be added?

Thanks

pk

devinder_engg

Jan 5, 2017
Question in CIC form: Been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to, Canada or any other country, or have been refused a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) to Quebec? Yes or No

Query: Do we need to mention "yes" if PNP application has been refused in past by any province including Quebec? Means, application rejected at provincial level before submitting to CIC. I have been refused by Quebec in year 2008 and I just applied for SINP in 4th Jan EE Intake but forget to mention Quebec application which was rejected in year 2008. Kindly advice. Shall I Inform Sinp? What should be the answer of above Statutory Question.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
devinder_engg said:
Question in CIC form: Been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa to, Canada or any other country, or have been refused a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) to Quebec? Yes or No

Query: Do we need to mention "yes" if PNP application has been refused in past by any province including Quebec? Means, application rejected at provincial level before submitting to CIC. I have been refused by Quebec in year 2008 and I just applied for SINP in 4th Jan EE Intake but forget to mention Quebec application which was rejected in year 2008. Kindly advice. Shall I Inform Sinp? What should be the answer of above Statutory Question.
Answer is NO
This is related to country and not province. So you must say No.
If it is for Quebec you need to say yes

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Just yesterday I have sent my e-apr and today I have a thousand of doubts already))) My main concern is the following - Is it possible to overlook some fields while filling in PR application or the system will not consider those sections complete before you fill all the fileds with the answers or with N/A?

In other words, have any of you ever heard or came came across the rejection case based on incompleteness of PR application due to missing N/A, for example?

I simply do not remember if I verified for completeness my app - while reviewing the PR application for 3-4 times in a row about 3 weeks ago, I was mainly concentrated on accuracy of data and its correspondence with the info in EE application.

Has anyone something to say on this, guys?

Thanks in advance!

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
LanaS said:
Just yesterday I have sent my e-apr and today I have a thousand of doubts already))) My main concern is the following - Is it possible to overlook some fields while filling in PR application or the system will not consider those sections complete before you fill all the fileds with the answers or with N/A?
The system will not let you proceed if you do not complete certain sections. Example, the travel, personal or work history: you have to account for the last 10 years in some way. If there are any gaps, it will not let you proceed.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
pk84 said:
Friends..got a question..

So, I am planning to goto Consulate General of India here in US, and would be requesting for an India PCC.

At this stage my application is already submitted (Post-ITA), and Background Check is showing "In Progress". Can my immigration consultant still add the new PCC I will receive from embassy to my application, or once application has been submitted documents can't be added?

Thanks

pk
Did you not add PCC for India when you first submitted the application? If so, be prepared for cancellation. I really don't think they will be okay to take this via CSE as it is something you can easily get in a day. It might be considered as an incomplete application.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Did you not add PCC for India when you first submitted the application? If so, be prepared for cancellation. I really don't think they will be okay to take this via CSE as it is something you can easily get in a day. It might be considered as an incomplete application.
You can not get PCC in a day. SO, I will suggest you to take a chance and raise a CSE.
You have nothing to lose whether they approve your CSE request or not.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reading this treat I got immpresion that there are immense number of rejected PR applications. Why is that? I haven't submitted my e-apr, but still I am intimidated by rejection.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Reading this treat I got immpresion that there are immense number of rejected PR applications. Why is that? I haven't submitted my e-adr, but still I am intimidated by rejection.
Because people do not read the instructions and fail to provide the right documents.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
traveler982 said:
Reading this treat I got immpresion that there are immense number of rejected PR applications. Why is that? I haven't submitted my e-adr, but still I am intimidated by rejection.
First of all know that rejections are not so many in numbers. If you see this thread you may feel so because it is just like visiting cancer hospital where you find so many cases of cancer.

Reactions: binsin

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Because people do not read the instructions and fail to provide the right documents.
But what is the right documents? For example I have reference letter for my dutoes as per CIC requirements, but the duties are not written as per the NOC, but in synonyms and explained detailed. How to know will it be enough for the officials. There isn't any two way communication.

It's a bit unfair