+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

eva0900

Sep 12, 2016
Hey thanks so much for the effort.

As for point#14, I have some passport pages stamped in Arabic. Do I need to get them translated them too?
Please advise. Thanks.

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Do we have anybody here on the forum (Non US citizen or green card holder) for whom the application was either rejected or accepted because of getting a FBI PCC from a channeler.

Most agencies in India are claiming they can get expedited FBI PCC in 10 days even for non US citizens through a channeler and that it is completely legal. Obviously this has a high cost.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Chef Sumit said:
Hi, Do we have anybody here on the forum (Non US citizen or green card holder) for whom the application was either rejected or accepted because of getting a FBI PCC from a channeler.

Most agencies in India are claiming they can get expedited FBI PCC in 10 days even for non US citizens through a channeler and that it is completely legal. Obviously this has a high cost.
Don't know about anyone who actually got rejection, but it is likely to happen as their instructions page clearly says that this is only for citizens and GC holders. What's the problem in submitting fingerprints via post when cic is so understanding in giving extensions considering delays associated with getting one?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Chef Sumit said:

This conversation has been had in multiple threads. Do it at your own risk. It is not okay at all; it is against FBI's rules, as well as CICs.

Option 2:

For U.S. citizens and permanent residents only: you may apply to an FBI-approved channeler (a third party that helps deliver your information to the FBI). They will collect your application form, fingerprints, any fee(s), and give them to the FBI.

Once the FBI completes their background check, they will send the results to the channeler. The channeler will then give you your record check letter.

Please include the FBI letter with your application, and send us the complete package.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

k7124

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding No.18 PCC not scanned in color, my FBI report was printed on a regular white paper and you can hardly see the color even using color scan. Will it be a problem?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Great post! +1

I understand you wanting to have just useful comments here so that this thread does not end up like the humongous reasons for rejection, but if you can't get an admin to make this a sticky and if people stop posting this thread will leave the first page and soon get forgotten.

So let's find a good way to keep this at the top as it's very useful...

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Original PCC: the police in Guangzhou, China does not issue original PCC to individuals, instead, they send it to Guangzhou Notary Public Office and you only get the notarized copy.

I forgot to explain this in LOE, hope CIC is okay with it.. :-X

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
farazafzal said:
Reasons for Rejection and SUGGESTIONS
CHECKLIST (Do Not Repeat These Mistakes) -

7. Medical examination shows some condition for which CIC officer does not feel comfortable. --- Eat healthy, drink lots of water. Exercise daily with 2 KM of walk every day!
"Does not feel comfortable as explained by member "Kryt0n" " is: You can be listed as a 'B' medical case but the officer will assess you against how much you are likely to cost the Canadian Government (currently $6,655 a year max - Thanks @DEEPCUR) or if you are a danger to the public. You cannot be rejected because you have a Vit C deficiency or a high blood pressure!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/excessive.asp

Good luck.
if your upfront medical exam is :-
IME: EDE
Upfront medical type: Family-EDE

I am single ( inland applicant ) , do you think IRCC will reject your PR application ?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
farazafzal said:
Thanks @g126 for appreciation and for your willingness to help. I don't know how to contact admin (other than reporting a thread :) ), so everyday I will post a reviving thread to bring it to the top. It just takes 2 min and people start benefiting from it. Later I will delete that post so as to keep the posts minimum. I am also planning to contact everyone who posted here to delete the irrelevant and thank you posts so as to keep it minimum.

Thanks again.
Good idea!!! Feel free to delete my post as it doesn't really contribute to the theme... ;)

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
Hi all,
after receiving aor after submission of the application, and the IELTS expire. will it be the scenario in getting a application rejected?
I have read that it scores gets locked. confused!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ajku said:
Hi all,
after receiving aor after submission of the application, and the IELTS expire. will it be the scenario in getting a application rejected?
I have read that it scores gets locked. confused!
Your IELTS has to be valid when you submit. If they expire after your AOR it won't be a problem.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kryt0n said:
Your IELTS has to be valid when you submit. If they expire after your AOR it won't be a problem.
IRC has not problem giving PR if IELTS expire. But I still doubt the OINP might revoke nomination. I still dont understand this

November 28, 2016 ( OINP updates)

Those who have applied to the Human Capital Priorities Stream must also maintain a CRS score of 400 or above during the processing stage(s) of their OINP application, and during the subsequent federal Express Entry processing stages.

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AABH said:
if your upfront medical exam is :-
IME: EDE
Upfront medical type: Family-EDE

I am single ( inland applicant ) , do you think IRCC will reject your PR application ?
Nope bro! You need not worry as i had the same like you and my meds already passed.