+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for delay of applications

E

emmagail

Have ye, like me ever wondered just what exactly takes so long for PR, Rehab etc/
Just why must CIC shift through every detail?

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/979355--controversial-muslim-cleric-detained-in-u-s-wants-to-return-to-canada

Why are there no in-admissability issues here??
Clowns like this is why a Forgery/DUI from 11years ago rehab application takes so long

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
If he thinks France, Canada, and the USA are such intolerable countries, why is he sneaking into them, suing to be allowed to stay, etc. etc. etc.?

E

emmagail

I am have fierce trouble/stress about my PR/OWP/Rehab etc....
I cant afford a consultant, married to a Canadian tax payer, I have paid alot of HST since September....... who the hell pays for his legal team???

bobswife

Jul 28, 2010
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2009-AIP AND OWP 30/4/10
Doc's Request.
15 June 2010
Med's Request
2ND MARCH 1 2011
Med's Done....
17 MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
they sent letter to decision made and app was transfered to Edmonton Ab
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!!!hope before may 31 2011
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
is Very sad,while thousands aplicants we are doing or paper work correctly and waiting patiently.This Muslim just want return to Canada(just like that)I Said is not fair!!!he should start over again and pay for his lies to the goverment.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where does it say in this story that the Canadian government is even CONSIDERING letting this guy back in? He's been deported and he's left the country. Canada has no further obligations to him and CIC will ignore him. Don't get fussed about this guy. He just makes good press. So what if he "wants" to come back? He's not the only person who's been deported who wants to come back. Plenty of people on these boards are asking for ARC, of ALL faiths and races.

fleo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
Med's Done....
23-12-2010
The only thing really worth noting in the article is that it apparently took ten years ('97 - '07) ... let's have that sink in... TEN YEARS... to get this very visible, very public and very easy to find person out of Canada.

You know, in case anyone wonders why "but they can always just be deported!" isn't a popular approach with CIC policies ;)

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobswife said:
is Very sad,while thousands aplicants we are doing or paper work correctly and waiting patiently.This Muslim just want return to Canada(just like that)I Said is not fair!!!he should start over again and pay for his lies to the goverment.
he could have been anyone, from any part of the world, belongs to any religion, infact there are thousands of fraud cases just like this from all over the world-- would you mention his religion if he was other than muslim? i doubt it! he is an individual and we all condemn who are suffering this lengthy immigration process, but let's not judge(just like this) for the wrongdoings of an individual!

shineon

Apr 8, 2011
hsbalouch said:
he could have been anyone, from any part of the world, belongs to any religion, infact there are thousands of fraud cases just like this from all over the world-- would you mention his religion if he was other than muslim? i doubt it! he is an individual and we all condemn who are suffering this lengthy immigration process, but let's not judge(just like this) for the wrongdoings of an individual!
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.