+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Delay in Meds & PPR: After status " In Process "

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
Hi rocky/nit4canada/mhkhan

from ur mails it is clear that chc-nd has replied based on the facts of ur individual cases. i believe ur app r at diff stages. may be they r overloaded or may be they r confirming something and wait is getting longer. hopefully all air will clear soon and u guys will receive ur ppr/meds by the end of jan 2010.

regards.
Hi Sanjeevindia, nice to hear from you..Yes i also think the replies are related to our specific cases, but hard to conclude what is the cause for delay.

What is happening at your end? Thanks

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Dear Friends,

All matter will be sorted out in next 10-15 days maximum..Due to holidays all over the world the system is little bit slow.

There are thousands of applicants, who are in queue. You should feel relaxed , that your file is considered so fast by CHC.

There are thousand of applicant who are not on CANADAVISA.COM or TRACKITT. We feel only we few guys are waiting.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that file is in process. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Hi Rocky and all others

This is the reply to my case specipic enquiery hope it helps to comment on my case.

Regards,
MHKhan.
Thanks a lot. Its making at least this thing clear that they are sending emails after looking into the cases but are not disclosing the exact information that where is our file and I think will not also as they might be conducting some background checks.

Thanks again

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Thank you MHKhan for posting the contents. It seems both yours and rocky's responses are more specific, while mine is very general standared reply.

Does the difference in responses mean anything in our cases? I don't know.

So, the CHC responses in different way to different enquiries, but normally the responses are very generic in nature and does not disclose much helpful information.
Agree

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
Hi rocky/nit4canada/mhkhan

from ur mails it is clear that chc-nd has replied based on the facts of ur individual cases. i believe ur app r at diff stages. may be they r overloaded or may be they r confirming something and wait is getting longer. hopefully all air will clear soon and u guys will receive ur ppr/meds by the end of jan 2010.

regards.
Sanjeev, I wish we all get it soon since this wait is killing

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
accounts said:
Dear Friends,

All matter will be sorted out in next 10-15 days maximum..Due to holidays all over the world the system is little bit slow.

There are thousands of applicants, who are in queue. You should feel relaxed , that your file is considered so fast by CHC.

There are thousand of applicant who are not on CANADAVISA.COM or TRACKITT. We feel only we few guys are waiting.
HI
My e-status is showing "In process" since August 2009 when i sent all the requested docs to CHC London and i did not recieve any thing yet from chc. My application is under Arranged Employement Opinion and i have heared that for arranged employment opinion cases they r making delay. Can anybody tell me what exactly is? how long more it will take to decide about my application.
Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
HI
My e-status is showing "In process" since August 2009 when i sent all the requested docs to CHC London and i did not recieve any thing yet from chc. My application is under Arranged Employement Opinion and i have heared that for arranged employment opinion cases they r making delay. Can anybody tell me what exactly is? how long more it will take to decide about my application.
Thanks
Applicant with AEO are given the first priority. Who told you that its given the least priority. If you havent contacted CHC yet, you can send them a case specific inquiry

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Sanjeevindia, nice to hear from you..Yes i also think the replies are related to our specific cases, but hard to conclude what is the cause for delay.

What is happening at your end? Thanks
Hi Nit4canada

i m waiting for passports with visa stamped. already forwarded the same to them on 15/12/09. hopefully will receive visa by the end of jan 2010.

regards

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
rocky272727 said:
Applicant with AEO are given the first priority. Who told you that its given the least priority. If you havent contacted CHC yet, you can send them a case specific inquiry
HI Rocky272727
Thanks

I have applied through CIC agent and gave him athority to act on behalf of me. Can still i send Email to CHC directly ask about my case. 2NDLY i have also ordered Caips Notes one month before. Plz advise me, should i still contact to CHC or wait for caips notes becoz it will arrive on 15th Jan 2009.
Ur advice would be much appriciated.
Thanks again

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
rocky272727 said:
Thanks Rocky272727

I have send my application through CIC aganet who is acting on the behlf of me. 2ndly i have also ordered Caips Notes b4 one month that will arrive on 15th of jan 2009. plz advise me, Can i directly contact to CHC even if i have my agent. Thirdly, should i contact CHC or wait till Caips Notes are arrived.
I will be thankful for ur advice.

Thanks

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
ather8888 said:
Thanks Rocky272727

I have send my application through CIC aganet who is acting on the behlf of me. 2ndly i have also ordered Caips Notes b4 one month that will arrive on 15th of jan 2009. plz advise me, Can i directly contact to CHC even if i have my agent. Thirdly, should i contact CHC or wait till Caips Notes are arrived.

Thanks
Suggest you not to bye pass your representative...

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
Thanks Rocky272727

Thanks
hi ather8888

as u have oredred the CAIPS, my suggestion is to wait for the same first. once u have all clarity about ur app then u can go for case specific enquiry directly or through ur agent.

regards.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
sanjeevindia said:
Hi Nit4canada

i m waiting for passports with visa stamped. already forwarded the same to them on 15/12/09. hopefully will receive visa by the end of jan 2010.

regards
HI
if they approve my application, will they ask me again fresh police clearance cerificates as i have already provided them one year b4.
Thanks in advance

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
sanjeevindia said:
hi ather8888

as u have oredred the CAIPS, my suggestion is to wait for the same first. once u have all clarity about ur app then u can go for case specific enquiry directly or through ur agent.

regards.
What does RPRF & PPR means. Can u plz explain.
Thanks