+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really Sad Day Application Deny After Medicals.

B

belize

Thanks for your support, I am originally from Pakistan but applied from Mexico.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Dear sir

if your 5136 is accurate and you can back that up, you should get more than 15 points. You should appeal immediately with proof etc.

belize said:
Dear All Members,

We make some mistake in life that God decide to never ever giving us hapiness, I dont why what we did bad in our life that today we all crying , We just received assesment letter from CIC that we have 66 points and we are not eligible because we should have 67 points to eligible, they give us 25 for education, 10 for age, 4 adaptibility 12 launguage 15 work experience....
Why we get only 15 points for code 4131 we have experience 23 months and 16 days. and in other codes which are not in list we show more then four years experience in code 5136 we claim two yrs experince but those duties fall in 4131 also becasue i was in commercial art instructor in private instute but i thaught its was arts teacher so I put 5136code instead of 4131 otherwise we had more expericne yrs in code 4131,,,,

Now my big questions is why they assist our file now even after medicals. and we filed our case june 2008 since then we pray and check email every day. But our life is so unlucky we got refusal letter,,,, is there anything we can do about it.... I am sorry for my spells mistake becasue i am crying and shaking really bad this moment. Pls God help us

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
cuccoo0 said:
Hi Belize
Its sad to hear this is what at the most i can say and its nothing special or different than what others are saying yet i think i should write to you as i might have something to tell you.

First thing is you said GOD never gave us happiness...........................................
How wrong? God has bestowed you with so much, eductaion (you never could imagine what your parents did to make you capable of claiming 25 points for your education; to me around 0.5 % of the population in the world reaches to this level), Then you were given job and a wife and wonderful of all the gifts your kids. Still you think he has not given you happiness. COME ON............... Thats not the way the life is supposed to be and thats not how we should think.
You should count your blessings and then compare with this case of (applying for canadian immigration and not getting it). Though i think still there is much that could be done.

Second thing is might be me and everyone in this world besides you might be thinking wrong but WE ARE THINKING RIGHT because we are not being influenced by the emotions as we are not in your place.
Still at this point God is with you and is trying to show you path through countless people who are giving you suggestions and still you blaming god.

Third thing is you are now head of a family. You have kids and wife to take care which implies that you should not flow in tears and emotions. You did that fine thats quite HUMANE but now its time for a practical approach.

After reading all the posts and after thinking i have reached to the conclusion i.e.

Immediately write to the concerned visa office, To the office of Minister Kenny and to the office of Honourable Prime minister (One of the member here in one of the forums did that and got approval you can search for him as i lost his track BUT BELIEVE ME HE WROTE YOU ALL THESE AND GOT PPR), explain them on a couple of points liek as below
a) If my application was to be rejected then it should have been rejected long ago, atleast before issuing the medical request.
b) If you still think i have been denied rightly then atleast on Humanitarian grounds please reconsider my appeal and give me a chance to reappear in IELTS so that if its just one point i could give it a shot.
c) I have no other option left and i must be given this chance.

DOnt waste time and act immediately. You haev nothing to loose just couple of hours to draft a very humble mail explaining the situation adn send it to concerned visa office and minister kenny and CC to Prime minister office.

I can assure you if you do this there shall be an outcome.

If nothing happens then redo IELTS and resend your application (atleast you know that you lack just one point).
COME ON YOU HAV ETO RUN JUST FOR ONE RUN AND EVEN THEN YOU ARE LOOSING HOPE. DUDE DO IT.

GOD is with you rest assured.

Regards

Very well written....

many times success doesnt happens in first attempt... so as long as u have another chance..go for it nd dont loose heart...

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please collect your self. Almighty God will help you..
I think you should go for an apeal to the minister and program manager.

May God give you what you desire...

simplesimon

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
try appeal - especially since the rejection has come after medicals. They are guilty of misleading you. They should have known of your ineligibilty before medicals. Not after.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey buddy

Its very said I know but, you need to be little optimistic.

Last year, my file was also refused even after medicals and PPR.... I can understand your pain as It happened with me and moreover I lived in Canada for almost five years so, I have a basket full dreams. I waited, gained one more year of experience and filed again.... Again I have hopes and you know what, "When a man is eager and willing, God Joins In"

Reapply with IELTS, try your level best.. I have very good material for ielts. I can help you if you want.....

I am sure you will make it if and only if you will think little wise and apply again....

All the best

belize said:
Thanks for your support, I am originally from Pakistan but applied from Mexico.

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
Sorry to hear that your application was rejected after the medicals and after a long agonizing wait...

I agree with the members who have stated that you should appeal and not lose hope...

All the best for your future course of action. All my best wishes are with you...

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
These is surely mistake from CHC :( Dont lose heart my friend go for appeal its mistake on their part
God bless you

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See I don't suggest appeal as in refusal letter its surely must have mentioned that no further assessment is required because the reason is short of points.... Although if you will go for appeal then, it will take at least 6 months in federal court to bring ur appeal on decision and if appeal goes in favour then too federal court will ask CIC to reassess your case.... So, the bottom line is CIC will have to reassess your case only.....

Now, why to waste your own time on assumptions that appeal will go in your favour.... Its like taking chances....

Rather, you attempt IELTS again... do well and reapply from CIO, sydney.... You should not waste time as CIC can publish new occupation list anytime and god forbid on if your occupation removed then you'll loose all chances.

See, this is my personal opinion.... Be wise and take IELTS again and go for new application.... you will get thru in 6 months. :D

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
cuccoo0 said:
Hi Belize
Its sad to hear this is what at the most i can say and its nothing special or different than what others are saying yet i think i should write to you as i might have something to tell you.

First thing is you said GOD never gave us happiness...........................................
How wrong? God has bestowed you with so much, eductaion (you never could imagine what your parents did to make you capable of claiming 25 points for your education; to me around 0.5 % of the population in the world reaches to this level), Then you were given job and a wife and wonderful of all the gifts your kids. Still you think he has not given you happiness. COME ON............... Thats not the way the life is supposed to be and thats not how we should think.
You should count your blessings and then compare with this case of (applying for canadian immigration and not getting it). Though i think still there is much that could be done.

Second thing is might be me and everyone in this world besides you might be thinking wrong but WE ARE THINKING RIGHT because we are not being influenced by the emotions as we are not in your place.
Still at this point God is with you and is trying to show you path through countless people who are giving you suggestions and still you blaming god.

Third thing is you are now head of a family. You have kids and wife to take care which implies that you should not flow in tears and emotions. You did that fine thats quite HUMANE but now its time for a practical approach.

After reading all the posts and after thinking i have reached to the conclusion i.e.

Immediately write to the concerned visa office, To the office of Minister Kenny and to the office of Honourable Prime minister (One of the member here in one of the forums did that and got approval you can search for him as i lost his track BUT BELIEVE ME HE WROTE YOU ALL THESE AND GOT PPR), explain them on a couple of points liek as below
a) If my application was to be rejected then it should have been rejected long ago, atleast before issuing the medical request.
b) If you still think i have been denied rightly then atleast on Humanitarian grounds please reconsider my appeal and give me a chance to reappear in IELTS so that if its just one point i could give it a shot.

DOnt waste time and act immediately. You haev nothing to loose just couple of hours to draft a very humble mail explaining the situation adn send it to concerned visa office and minister kenny and CC to Prime minister office.

If nothing happens then redo IELTS and resend your application (atleast you know that you lack just one point).
COME ON YOU HAV ETO RUN JUST FOR ONE RUN AND EVEN THEN YOU ARE LOOSING HOPE. DUDE DO IT.

Regards
Bravo cuccoo0....
Nice advice.....Hope he will follow your advice and be successful

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Really sorry to hear that my firend. But u must realize that "worries end where faith begins" . Life is continuous struggle and you face lot of setbacks in it. Therefore we must be prepared for any of them and to take counter measures. like my many other friends said that it is a temporary set back and u can gain one point. u can also appeal so dont loose heart my firend. Our prayers are with you.

May Allah help you. Ameen

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
Dear belize,

Pls don't give up!

Life is full of ups and downs!!

Like someone already told you, winners never quit.

Remember one thing, you will soon get there if you don't give up.

Like cuccoo0 said, this guy was rejected, he wrote letters of re-consideration to so many relevant people, he was reconsidered and i

think he is now living in canada with his family, this is what am talking about, read this:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/explaining-magic-process-of-mine-rejection-to-medical-received-after-4-months-t41507.0.html;msg285981#msg285981

OKAGAB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome,Italy
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Belize,
I am sorry to hear your case. Anyway, do not blame God for human mistakes. I can understand your feelings, but please do not accuse God for what you percive as lost happiness. All the contrary, you should thank God for all the good things that he has blessed you with, and as Bible says Cast your anxieties on Him, because he cares for you.

I agree with cuccooO that you should appeal to Minister Kennedy and Prime Minister Harper. In my opinion, they should have miscalculated your points under Factor 3, Work experience. Here is the explanation:
1- Eligibility criteria (Citied from CIC Instructions for Federal Skilled workers)
Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, will be placed into processing if they meet the criteria in one or more of the three categories described below... you have at least one year of continuous full time or equivalent paid work experience in the last ten years in one or more of the occupational categories identified in the Ministerial Instructions. Note: The list of occupations can be found on our website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp. You meet this eligibility criteria.

2- Minimum requirements: (Citied from CIC Instructions for Federal Skilled workers)
Once you have determined that you are eligible for processing, you must also meet the minimum requirements for Federal Skilled Workers, meet the minimum funds requirement and obtain sufficient points under the selection factors. All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to apply as a skilled worker: • You must have at least one continuous year of full-time, paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment • You must have had this experience within the last 10 years • Your work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC). You meet minimum requirements as well.

3- Work experience (Citied from CIC Instructions for Federal Skilled workers):
You will earn points for the number of years you have spent in full-time (37.5 hours per week), paid work. Determining Your NOC Category To determine how many points you can earn for your work experience, go to the Occupational Descriptions page on the NOC website. Follow the instructions to find the NOC category that matches your work experience. If the initial description and list of main duties match what you did at your last job(s), you can use this experience to earn points under the selection factors when you apply as a skilled worker. If the description does not match your work experience, then you might not have the experience you need to apply as a skilled worker. Look through the NOC list to see if another occupation matches your experience. Check all the jobs you had in the past 10 years to see if you have at least one continuous year of work experience in a job that will qualify you as a skilled worker. Note: Remember that you must have work experience in an occupation in Skill type 0 or Skill level A or B and that your experience must have occurred during the 10 years before the date of application. If you do not meet the minimum work experience requirements, your application as a skilled worker will be refused. In my understanding of these instructions of CIC you get points under Work experience if your previous works fall under any NOC category not only the 38 list. This list is used at the very begining, to determine if you are eligible at all, once it is decided that you are eligible, you should get points under factor Work experince for every job that falls under any category of NOC. So, in my opinion, since your total number of years is > than 4, they should have given you 21 points under Work experience factor.

I hope this will help you, if you decide to appeal.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
Hi Belize

Regards
...Well said buddy...

Belize sorry to hear your story/situation, but that's not the end of the world. Please keep the hope up. You can write a letter to your CHC or re-apply afresh if your profession is in the 38No list. God will surely open the door of favour for and your family members.

neki

Apr 29, 2010
dear belize,

the path of least resistance makes for weak men and waters.
this is a challenge- how badly do you want it?

God will not personally come down to help any of us- He will send helpers in your time of need.
You have this forum with LOTS OF WISDOM, ENCOURAGEMENT AND ADVISE!

please wipe your tears, pray to our faithful God for direction and favour (for the plans He has for you are for a greater end) and do as has been wisely recommended here.

time is of the essence. God be with you.

neki.