+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really Sad Day Application Deny After Medicals.

B

belize

Dear All Members,

We make some mistake in life that God decide to never ever giving us hapiness, I dont why what we did bad in our life that today we all crying , We just received assesment letter from CIC that we have 66 points and we are not eligible because we should have 67 points to eligible, they give us 25 for education, 10 for age, 4 adaptibility 12 launguage 15 work experience....
Why we get only 15 points for code 4131 we have experience 23 months and 16 days. and in other codes which are not in list we show more then four years experience in code 5136 we claim two yrs experince but those duties fall in 4131 also becasue i was in commercial art instructor in private instute but i thaught its was arts teacher so I put 5136code instead of 4131 otherwise we had more expericne yrs in code 4131,,,,

Now my big questions is why they assist our file now even after medicals. and we filed our case june 2008 since then we pray and check email every day. But our life is so unlucky we got refusal letter,,,, is there anything we can do about it.... I am sorry for my spells mistake becasue i am crying and shaking really bad this moment. Pls God help us

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi belize,
Please do not lose heart. You only lack one point. The easiest way to gain that point is maybe to try and get a higher band in IELTS. When you achieve that and reapply, then I am quite sure that things will work out differently the next time.
Be sad for just a moment and then collect yourself and put together a game plan to get that point. It is not too late nor it is the end of your dream to go to Canada.

B

belize

Thanks but this world its so tough now me and my wife can't stop our tears our kids growing they have to go school soon Pls someone pray for us any God lover in this forum.

wingsofmaybe7777

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/04/2011 Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received 04/04/2011
AOR Received.
09/05/2011 Federal
IELTS Request
NR
File Transfer...
NR
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
30/05/2011
Passport Req..
26/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/09/2011
Appeal!!!!! You HAVE to appeal. DO NOT GIVE UP NOW!!!! You only lack one point. You can easily get that point by slightly improving your English or even basic French would work. You have to appeal immediately though.

Its not that you're unlucky you're just having a bumpier road towards your permanent residency.

You have all the skills to live and work in Canada so appeal, lucking one point is nothing, you still have a good chance to get your visa. Headssss up and get to work!!!!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree.... Not everyone realize their dreams in the first attempt.... Pick yourself up mate and give it another go with better band in IELTS plus add that work exp against 4131 you did nt put in the declined app.... My prayers are with u..... take care....

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belize said:
Thanks but this world its so tough now me and my wife can't stop our tears our kids growing they have to go school soon Pls someone pray for us any God lover in this forum.
Hi
You can appeal to the program manager and the minister and state your case in clear terms.It means someone in the visa office was not doing he/her job because if you lack the required point,your case should have been rejected long ago.This is my opinion and i think other legal guys can add to this debate.
Take it easy,it is not over for you.
Alternatively,re-write the ielts and improve your scores.
Benny

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
Hi Dear,

feel very emberace to read your story......I have attempted IELTS five time and at last reached to reasonable score....
got an aproval on 4th march,

requred 16 points to fulfill my 67 points.

have ttempted ielts 4 times and got bands as mentioend below

1st attempt
L - 6.5
R - 6
W - 6
S - 6.5
2nd attempt
L - 7
R - 6.5
W - 6
S - 6.5

3rd attempt
L - 7
R - 6.5
W - 6
S - 7

4th attempt
L - 7.5
R - 6
W - 6.5
S - 7

15th june is deadline..I am sending my application with detailed explanation of my all TRF..lets see wt happens... but I will not leave till the last effort

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can understand your feeling, the long wait and then this. It is hard, I am sorry but dont lose hope, this is not the end of the world. Give it a shot once again.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel very sorry for you and hope that god helps you in your difficult situation.

I was just wondering, why did they send you the medical request first place, if they have counted your points as 66 ! at least this step is supposed to be done before issuing the medical forms for the applicant ! why did they waste your money and time for the medicals, giving you a false hope, playing with people feelings ! if they see at the beginning that you have only 66 points and they intend to refuse your application for not getting enough points !

Really inefficient immigration officer who has done that !

God helps you.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My thoughts and prayers are with you. whu dont you send personal message to qorax, rockky , pmm just copy this thread and send it. they might be busy and not see the general thread but if you pm them it will reflect on thier private email.

Please see it as a temporary setback and dont give up because quitters never win. My bible tells me that all things work together for good for them that love God and are called according to his purpose, i am sure there is a pleasant news that will come out of this temporary setback.
Wish you best of luck

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
Don't lose your heart. I am sure that you can get one more point and resubmit the application.

I totally understand that this will take extra time and money but trust me it is worth for your children's future.

All the best!!!

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry mate to hear about your case.
I suggest that you appeal and see how it goes.
Remember that winners don't quit and quitters don't win.
All the best mate.

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
I'm really sorry to hear this Belize. I really can't understand why ask for medicals If you didn't have the 67 points needed. Now I'm worry because it means even If they ask for medicals it doesn't mean you're almost there. Definitely someone jump a stage or wasn't paying attention.
My advice improve your EILTS I know you can do it. And sent a very clear letter stating why you do earn your 20 points for experience.
I'm really really sorry, but hey don't give up I really mean this. Probably officer got confused with so many noc codes to process.

Have faith.

Gigab

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
belize said:
Dear All Members,

We make some mistake in life that God decide to never ever giving us hapiness, I dont why what we did bad in our life that today we all crying , We just received assesment letter from CIC that we have 66 points and we are not eligible because we should have 67 points to eligible, they give us 25 for education, 10 for age, 4 adaptibility 12 launguage 15 work experience....
Why we get only 15 points for code 4131 we have experience 23 months and 16 days. and in other codes which are not in list we show more then four years experience in code 5136 we claim two yrs experince but those duties fall in 4131 also becasue i was in commercial art instructor in private instute but i thaught its was arts teacher so I put 5136code instead of 4131 otherwise we had more expericne yrs in code 4131,,,,

Now my big questions is why they assist our file now even after medicals. and we filed our case june 2008 since then we pray and check email every day. But our life is so unlucky we got refusal letter,,,, is there anything we can do about it.... I am sorry for my spells mistake becasue i am crying and shaking really bad this moment. Pls God help us

Hi Belize
Its sad to hear this is what at the most i can say and its nothing special or different than what others are saying yet i think i should write to you as i might have something to tell you.

First thing is you said GOD never gave us happiness...........................................
How wrong? God has bestowed you with so much, eductaion (you never could imagine what your parents did to make you capable of claiming 25 points for your education; to me around 0.5 % of the population in the world reaches to this level), Then you were given job and a wife and wonderful of all the gifts your kids. Still you think he has not given you happiness. COME ON............... Thats not the way the life is supposed to be and thats not how we should think.
You should count your blessings and then compare with this case of (applying for canadian immigration and not getting it). Though i think still there is much that could be done.

Second thing is might be me and everyone in this world besides you might be thinking wrong but WE ARE THINKING RIGHT because we are not being influenced by the emotions as we are not in your place.
Still at this point God is with you and is trying to show you path through countless people who are giving you suggestions and still you blaming god.

Third thing is you are now head of a family. You have kids and wife to take care which implies that you should not flow in tears and emotions. You did that fine thats quite HUMANE but now its time for a practical approach.

After reading all the posts and after thinking i have reached to the conclusion i.e.

Immediately write to the concerned visa office, To the office of Minister Kenny and to the office of Honourable Prime minister (One of the member here in one of the forums did that and got approval you can search for him as i lost his track BUT BELIEVE ME HE WROTE YOU ALL THESE AND GOT PPR), explain them on a couple of points liek as below
a) If my application was to be rejected then it should have been rejected long ago, atleast before issuing the medical request.
b) If you still think i have been denied rightly then atleast on Humanitarian grounds please reconsider my appeal and give me a chance to reappear in IELTS so that if its just one point i could give it a shot.
c) I have no other option left and i must be given this chance.

DOnt waste time and act immediately. You haev nothing to loose just couple of hours to draft a very humble mail explaining the situation adn send it to concerned visa office and minister kenny and CC to Prime minister office.

I can assure you if you do this there shall be an outcome.

If nothing happens then redo IELTS and resend your application (atleast you know that you lack just one point).
COME ON YOU HAV ETO RUN JUST FOR ONE RUN AND EVEN THEN YOU ARE LOOSING HOPE. DUDE DO IT.

GOD is with you rest assured.

Regards

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
belize said:
Dear All Members,

By the way from which country are you