+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really need your help.

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,
I am studying in A'Levels at the moment I have plans to Study in Canada and go for CPA.
I have some Confusions,
Hoe much Credit hours are given to ACCA..
What is the best choice?
1: Doing MBA then Master then CPA = Total 7-8 Years.
2: Doing ACCA then CA and then CPA = 8-9 Years.
3: (Not sure if it is possible) ACCA then CPA..?

In how many years in total I am gonna be citizen of Canada?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should budget for atleast 10 years. The whole process of immigration and citizenship takes a long time. If it were that easy then more than half of pakistan would be empty and everyone would take a one way ticket to Canada

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
You should budget for atleast 10 years. The whole process of immigration and citizenship takes a long time. If it were that easy then more than half of pakistan would be empty and everyone would take a one way ticket to Canada
is it allowed to to Call parents on Supervisa while we are PR?
Can you also please answer other questions?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussain Junejo said:
is it allowed to to Call parents on Supervisa while we are PR?
Can you also please answer other questions?
Yes

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hussain Junejo said:
Thats great. All I cared was about my parents. I am gonna call my parents on supervisa asap I have PR.. How much Time getting PR takes?
From the time you get PR, it will probably take a minimum of 8 years before they will have PR. Note that not all super visas are approved and it's unlikely a super visa will allow your parents to remain in Canada for all of the time it will take for PR to be processed. So at some point you should expect that you and your parents will have to live separately for months or possibly even years. You should also note that your parents will not be covered by Canada's health care system while in Canada on the super visa. You will have to purchase insurance to cover emergency medical expenses. For non-emergency medical expenses (e.g. doctor visits, medications), you will have to pay for these costs yourself.

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
From the time you get PR, it will probably take a minimum of 8 years before they will have PR. Note that not all super visas are approved and it's unlikely a super visa will allow your parents to remain in Canada for all of the time it will take for PR to be processed. So at some point you should expect that you and your parents will have to live separately for months or possibly even years. You should also note that your parents will not be covered by Canada's health care system while in Canada on the super visa. You will have to purchase insurance to cover emergency medical expenses. For non-emergency medical expenses (e.g. doctor visits, medications), you will have to pay for these costs yourself.
Yea yea I know that Canada have stopped giving Citizenship or PR to avoid a Burden of Old Immigrants to Canadian Govt.
As for my Information PR process depends on Education maybe? Like in total my studies will take Max 8 years, after finishing it I will have 3 months to get a job if I got One I will have work permit.. And after like working full time for a year We can apply for PR ..