+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Real or fake my visa application and work permit

Maksud0031

Sep 14, 2023
Gew days ago i got my visa application approval notification latter after two days they give me my work permit..i wat to know is it fake or real? Also they told me this is five year visa..Employer company name is INNOVATIVE MEDICINE COMPANY. They want me to pay for fees 500 CAD.
Here's my visa approval notification latter..:-

Greetings from the High Commission of Canada .I would like to inform you that you have been found elig
Entry Visa to Canada.type of Visa (W- under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and
Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer
(BRONTE COMPANY CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian Imigration law, have
on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada
I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EG0176696] has
being considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority
given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under
BRONTE COMPANY CANADA A pureel be hamlled over to you on your appointment date: the parcel
will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas documents to further with your case file to enable you
applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada
Your visa charges are 246 CAD and CIS Charges: 270 CAD pectively. You are to make the payment immediately
for yanar (W-Viss with the total sum of Total 546 CAD (Five Hundred and Forty Six Canadian Dollars only). Your visa
issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee payment.
Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier payment details for your visa
fer payment via Money Gram trader
532 WALNUT STREET READING,PA 19601
Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer
Nonimmigrant Visa Section

Last edited:

Maksud0031

Sep 14, 2023
Gew days ago i got my visa application approval notification latter after two days they give me my work permit..i wat to know is it fake or real?

Greetings from the High Commission of Canada .I would like to inform you that you have been found elig
Entry Visa to Canada.type of Visa (W- under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and
Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer
(BRONTE COMPANY CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian Imigration law, have
on the section $12, you are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada
I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport number [EG0176696] has
being considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority
given to me from above Your application has been considered with four years multiple entry Visa to work under
BRONTE COMPANY CANADA A pureel be hamlled over to you on your appointment date: the parcel
will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas documents to further with your case file to enable you
Your visa charges are 246 CAD and CIS Charges: 270 CAD pectively. You are to make the payment immediately
for yanar (W-Viss with the total sum of Total 546 CAD (Five Hundred and Forty Six Canadian Dollars only). Your visa
issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee payment.
Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier payment details for your visa
Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Gew days ago i got my visa application approval notification latter after two days they give me my work permit..i wat to know is it fake or real? Also they told me this is five year visa..Employer company name is INNOVATIVE MEDICINE COMPANY. They want me to pay for fees 500 CAD.

Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer
hahahaha, really? Reading, PA is in the United States, don't pay anything

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
You're kidding, I hope. Aside from the apparent US origin, as pointed out by @foodie69, what a nonsensical letter, written by an idiot or a 5-year-old. A few of a myriad of examples:

...considered and approved berr an my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority
given to me from above ...A pureel be hamlled over to you on your appointment date...you are to make the payment immediately
for yanar (W-Viss...Your appointed immigration Alorry in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier payment details for your visa
I like the "authority given to me from above". A case of divine intervention, perhaps? I can't wait to see how the "pureel" will be "hamlled over to you".

Thanks for a little injection of humour.

Mirazulislam

Dec 24, 2023
Dear, Md Mirajul islam

Greetings from the high commission of Canada Bangladesh.I would like to inform you that you have been found elig Entry visa to Canada.type of visa (W-under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration and nationality act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer (AGRICULTURE AND AGRI FOOD CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian immigration law, have on the section $17, you are found entitled to (W1) Visa to live and engage your new employer in Canada.

I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry visa to Canada with passport number EJ0846961 has being considered and approved berr an my office as consulate of the high commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above your application has been considered with four years multiple entry visa to work under (BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA) a pureel be hamiled over to you on your appointment date the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas ducuments to further with your case file to enable you Applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Dear, Md Mirajul islam

Greetings from the high commission of Canada Bangladesh.I would like to inform you that you have been found elig Entry visa to Canada.type of visa (W-under section 347 of Canadian Immigration and nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration and nationality act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL) As you and your employer (AGRICULTURE AND AGRI FOOD CANADA) has satisfind the requirements of the Canadian immigration law, have on the section $17, you are found entitled to (W1) Visa to live and engage your new employer in Canada.

I am pleased to apprise you that your application for entry visa to Canada with passport number EJ0846961 has being considered and approved berr an my office as consulate of the high commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above your application has been considered with four years multiple entry visa to work under (BRONTE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CANADA) a pureel be hamiled over to you on your appointment date the parcel will remain scaled till you arrive in Canada, the part contas ducuments to further with your case file to enable you Applying permanent resident to further with your future career in Canada
>the part contas ducuments
pretty sure that's fake!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Dear, Md Mirajul islam

I don’t even know how any of this is supposed to be English, because I swear none of it is.

Reactions: Kaibigan