+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa"

mochamorocha

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys,

A couple of months ago I submitted all the requested documents after getting an ITA.
Today, I received this email. It was not a message through the CIC site, it was an email.

Is this official? I find it weird. The format of the email, this message not being sent through the site as they usually do, a paragraph in Spanish, being told to send documents via mail but they don't even mention an address, the "XXXXX" on the 'expiration date'... These are several things that are confusing.

On the other hand, this is the status of my application according to the CIC site:

So... can somebody confirm if this is legit? I need to know it as soon as possible because if it is, I need to hurry up and send those documents (and where to?! they don't mention an address).

Thanks for the help.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
It's your official passport request... Your CIC account will change with the final decision "approved" when the visa is stamped and/or COPR has been issued to you. Congratulations!

Apr 20, 2017
hi, i got the same email, where did you send the docs? your email doesn't say where, and I received one exactly the same and I don't know what to do