FranFran

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so happy that I got an email from the Consulate General yesterday, requesting my passport for visa issuance. It takes around 2.5 months for the Hong Kong office to process my application. :)

Gotta celebrate my husband's 33 yrs birthday and Christmas with him in Canada this year..Can't wait!!

By the waym I checked my ecase status today and yesterday. My application status remains "application received". So friends here, please dont bother too much about the ecas..I used to check it daily, with lots of frustration.

Good luck! Everyone!

End of May - Application sent from Vancouver; July 15 - sponsorship approved; July 26 - HK office application received; Aug 6 - HK office requested another set of photos; Aug 26- HK office requested certificate of no criminal record; Oct 10 passport requested

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FranFran said:
I'm so happy that I got an email from the Consulate General yesterday, requesting my passport for visa issuance. It takes around 2.5 months for the Hong Kong office to process my application. :)

Gotta celebrate my husband's 33 yrs birthday and Christmas with him in Canada this year..Can't wait!!

By the waym I checked my ecase status today and yesterday. My application status remains "application received". So friends here, please dont bother too much about the ecas..I used to check it daily, with lots of frustration.

Good luck! Everyone!

End of May - Application sent from Vancouver; July 15 - sponsorship approved; July 26 - HK office application received; Aug 6 - HK office requested another set of photos; Aug 26- HK office requested certificate of no criminal record; Oct 10 passport requested
Congrats franfran, have a nice Christmas and birthday celebration in Canada with your hubby. I never trusted ECAS. I mentioned in several discussions that my ECAS was showing "In process" even after my landing in Canada. God luck to you!!