+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for visa email received.. but have issues.. Need help

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys,

I received my ready for visa email. But it says to submit documents at VfS India and should reach Delhi office in 30 days. But I am in US. The web form submitted to ircc post ita for change of address reflects this new US address.
Can I send my passport directly to CPC Ottawa? That's what the agent said but have no instructions how I do it.. anybody from US sent their passport to Canada?
Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance..

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I received my ready for visa email. But it says to submit documents at VfS India and should reach Delhi office in 30 days. But I am in US. The web form submitted to ircc post ita for change of address reflects this new US address.
Can I send my passport directly to CPC Ottawa? That's what the agent said but have no instructions how I do it.. anybody from US sent their passport to Canada?
Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance..
Submit a change of visa office via CSE webform, and explain that you're in the US at the moment.
They will take a few days to get back to you, as they first need to transfer your application to the right visa office.
You should then receive a new email with specific instructions on how and where to send passport.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
@Peacekeeper87 thanks for the help.. worked like a charm.

Did exactly the same and also sent a fax to CPC Ottawa, they responded in a day with a new instructions letter.
Sent passport to CPC Ottawa
Thank you