+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Seniors

I have concern with my case visa officer pointed out I don't perform significant duties for my NOC.

And gave 30 days to clear this concern and provide more documents is anyone had similar issue.

I do perform those duties that's why CIC initial review was cleared and file was processed.

Please help if some one had same issue and how he / she was able to resolve this ?

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
renegadee said:
After landing, can you re-enter in Canada with the same VISA given to you at the time of PPR ? I have heard that you can not.

Or is it like after the PR card , you can re-enter in canada ?

This portion aint clear to me and pardon me for this naive ques !!!

Congrats on your successful landing and wishing u best in upcoming days !

Thanks
No you can't travel 2nd time on the same visa. You can get travel visa from Canadian embassy anywhere in the world easily. Otherwise, as I mentioned, PR card can be sent to you via post after it arrives.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajC said:
Hi Seniors

I have concern with my case visa officer pointed out I don't perform significant duties for my NOC.

And gave 30 days to clear this concern and provide more documents is anyone had similar issue.

I do perform those duties that's why CIC initial review was cleared and file was processed.

Please help if some one had same issue and how he / she was able to resolve this ?
Hi, a simple way to resolve this is to get a new reference letter from your company reiterating that you did perform the duties mentioned in the first letter. Then get an additional letter from your supervisor or senior colleague referencing you and listing a more comprehensive list of the duties you perform at your job. Ensure this list of duties matches (not copy and paste, but similar phrasing!) what is stated on the NOC website for your profession.

You can add your cover letter stating that you did perform the duties for your NOC and attach any work emails or job posting letters from your office to support. With this, you'll be okay.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
managersonline said:
Hi Brothers and Sisters !

I would like to tell you that LVO IS TAKING REVENGE FROM ME because I launched a big campaign against them. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\

Is it possible that after 10-days of paying RPRF and receiving MR instructions, I am unable to get Medical Forms.

Today reply of my CSE mentions that "Please note that your 30-Days period for completing medical requirements will be counted after receiving of Medical Forms from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. At the moment we have several priority applications in process therefore it might take some time. We thank you for your patience."

It looks like that Visa Offices are now completely occupied with Syrian Refugee applications. Because as per Prime Minister Trudeau commitment they have to finish at least 25000 Syrian refugee applications before 30th December 2015. Means before end of this year.

If they are giving preference to those poor Syrian refugees we can even wait for one more year. Because those poor people deserve more then us. Even if my application is to be processed after the last member of those 25000 refugee's application is processed. I shall be happy for that.
But only if this is the Case. :-X :-X :-X
Otherwise if they want to just cover their laziness by using the excuse of priority applications, we should not keep quite. :-X :-X :-\ :-\
It is not about laziness, this is just another proof that all VOs are mobilized on Syrian problem because one application (regardless of NOC) from same program cannot have priority to another one, it should be an external and pressing factor. And I still maintain my point of view that this mobilization of resources concerns mainly to European VOs.

At least LVO answered to your CSE and answered truthfully. Better to wait for Medforms than to wait for PPR sitting on the luggage with 1 year countdown like the applicants from WVO. But I wonder why did you mention that we can even wait for one more year?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jeymz said:
Hey guys, I have a question; I have 87 days before my medical results expire, I heard that VOs won't issue the PPR unless more than 3 months remained for landing and that they put the file on hold until the medical expires, ask to take the medical tests again and then issue the PPR. Is that right? should I wait at least 3 months more for the PPR? or is this just a rumor?
Appreciate your help
Hi, send a Case Specific Enquiry`(CSE) to Paris VO, politely asking for the status of your application, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=paris

Send a another CSE after a few days if you dont get a reply.

aarti_naidu2000

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
visakhapatnam
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10TH SEPT
Doc's Request.
NO REQUEST
Nomination.....
18 DEC
AOR Received.
started processing on feb 21st
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17th december 2014
Med's Request
1st oct-2015
Med's Done....
7th oct-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2nd nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06th nov-2015
LANDED..........
Jan21st-2016
amitrathiesh said:
Congrats Aarti, if everything goes well, I'll join you in Toronto my 20th Feb.
will be in touch through this forum. good luck . hope to keep things posted

aeropostale89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
guys do i need to carry any other proof of funds even if i am carryong 2000 dollars cash and 10000 travellers cheque while landing alone as a principal applicant?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
aeropostale89 said:
guys do i need to carry any other proof of funds even if i am carryong 2000 dollars cash and 10000 travellers cheque while landing alone as a principal applicant?
Hi, you don`t need to carry any more proof, you are good to go. You may however take along your account statement showing the funds came from your account if you need extra comfort, other wise you`re okay.

aeropostale89

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you don`t need to carry any more proof, you are good to go. You may however take along your account statement showing the funds came from your account if you need extra comfort, other wise you`re okay.
Bro were you asked for proof of funds while landing????? furthermore i purchased the funds from thomas cook and they provided me with a reciept for it!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale89 said:
Bro were you asked for proof of funds while landing????? furthermore i purchased the funds from thomas cook and they provided me with a reciept for it!
Depends on the Border Security Officer. I was asked for POF and provided a recent bank statemnt. Sometimes they don't ask for it.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
aeropostale89 said:
Hi, I landed this June at Toronto and wasn`t asked for POF. I only declared the cash on me.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeymz said:
Hey guys, I have a question; I have 87 days before my medical results expire, I heard that VOs won't issue the PPR unless more than 3 months remained for landing and that they put the file on hold until the medical expires, ask to take the medical tests again and then issue the PPR. Is that right? should I wait at least 3 months more for the PPR? or is this just a rumor?
Appreciate your help
That's actually true. You will have to attend another IME.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Manchi83 said:
It is not about laziness, this is just another proof that all VOs are mobilized on Syrian problem because one application (regardless of NOC) from same program cannot have priority to another one, it should be an external and pressing factor. And I still maintain my point of view that this mobilization of resources concerns mainly to European VOs.

At least LVO answered to your CSE and answered truthfully. Better to wait for Medforms than to wait for PPR sitting on the luggage with 1 year countdown like the applicants from WVO. But I wonder why did you mention that we can even wait for one more year?
Yes you are right that they might be truth full that they are processing Syrian Refugee applications and I respect that and in fact I favor that because those poor people deserve more because of their lives being at risk. But the problem with the LVO is that I am observing on the forum that some lucky applicants got MR same time as I have gotton and after that got medical forms and similarly PPR are being issued and Decision are being made. Why Syrian Refugee Matter is concerned with my application or other unlucky applicants.

Regarding one year, in my opinion to finalize the 25000 applications they will need at least one year this is just an approximate guess. But if they shorten the process for Syrian Refugee they can finish it within two months.

Heck

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2105
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
18-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2015
LANDED..........
PPR "landing" on Dec 6 / Already living in Canada since September 2015
Hi all!

Finally, after almost a year, I've got the golden PPR email 8) 8) 8) thank you all for your help!

Just one doubt before sending my family passports. I am living in Canada on a Student Permit and my wife, on a Work Permit. Should we send the actual permits (papers given when we landed) with the passports?

I am inclined not to, but I'd like to know if someone knows that for sure.

Thank you!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heck said:
Hi all!

Finally, after almost a year, I've got the golden PPR email 8) 8) 8) thank you all for your help!

Just one doubt before sending my family passports. I am living in Canada on a Student Permit and my wife, on a Work Permit. Should we send the actual permits (papers given when we landed) with the passports?

I am inclined not to, but I'd like to know if someone knows that for sure.

Thank you!
Staple your permits to the passport and send them for visa stamping. That's supposed to be next to your visitor visa you used to enter Canada.