+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors,

I got my GCMS notes … My office is LVO … My SLU got updated just like many other members on 26th of August. I got following questions:

1) When I look in to my GCMS file , Under the Assessments section , it states NOT STARTED and under the PAPER FILE section , it says that Location: PA - PUT AWAY. Now what does this means ? Does that mean that they haven't open my file yet ? If so , then when do they gonna start working on it ? Can this be identified from the GCMS notes ? If not , then how would I know that when exactly will they start reviewing my application ..

2) From the GCMS Notes, How can I identify my Visa officer ?

3) In my GCMS notes I can see another secondary office ADVO .. What is this office for ?

4) In NOTES section , under TEXT , it is written by the VO that " … Documentation related to work experience on file reviewed but NOT verified … Adaptability points reviewed but NOT verified, Applicant appears to have 67 points or more on selection grid. File to visa office for further assessment/decision. Letter emailed to address on file. "
Now What do they mean by verification ? Are they finding my documents suspicious or something ? or what ?

5) I saw many ppl on this forum saying that , if the SLU is updated then it means that there are 90% chances that you gonna receive an MR request. But in my case my SLU got updated almost a month back , whereas my gcms notes tell me that nothing has been started yet in my application .. So do I still have strong chances for an MR ?

Please advice , and thanks in advance to everyone ...

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
@Maple zone,i also got my gcms 5days ago and PA for me means principal applicant.verification can be done via additional documents request,telefonic,visitation or the likes.In my case additional company documents was requested to verify the authenticity of my company and my employment status.
Assessment is in progress for me while security,criminality has not started. isent additional docs before i got gcms notes.
YOu are still in the race,just be calm as am yet to get MR too

hopingmaple

Jun 25, 2015
TheMapleLeaf said:
Well said! :)
hi TheMapleLeaf,

May I ask if your Canada visa (with maple leaf) on your passport has a picture on it? also on the confirmation of permanent resident papers (like 2 copies per person), only one has the picture? Am I right? On my case, the page where the Canada visa is, there is no photo. I wonder if mine is different?

Thank you much and looking forward for your kind response.

hopingmaple

Jun 25, 2015
huubang said:
Hi guys,

I have some naïve questions that I hope somebody can enlighten me:

1) The COPR looks like a form to me and indeed requires some signature. My understanding is that I will complete that form only on landing. Is that understanding correct? Do I have to take any important action or just wait for my flight and landing?
2) I'm still stuck in my current country and need a few years to clear everything and pack my bags to Canada. May I ask when is the latest I have to actually settle there without risking my PR rejected when I renew it after 5 years? Can I move to Canada for the last 2 years out of 5 years and stay there for the rest of my life?

Thanks all

hi huubang,

I already posted my question below and wanted to ask this from you also.

May I ask if your Canada visa (with maple leaf) on your passport has a picture on it? also on the confirmation of permanent resident papers (like 2 copies per person), only one has the picture? Am I right?

Also, there is a watermark on the COPR that says 'Not valid for Travel', what does this mean?

On my case, the page where the Canada visa is, there is no photo. I wonder if mine is different?

Thank you much and looking forward for your kind response.

Annushka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
File Transfer...
Second line update 17 August, 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
hi guys,

does anyone know how long it usually takes from 2nd line update till Medical request?

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
huubang said:
Hi guys,

I have some naïve questions that I hope somebody can enlighten me:

1) The COPR looks like a form to me and indeed requires some signature. My understanding is that I will complete that form only on landing. Is that understanding correct? Do I have to take any important action or just wait for my flight and landing?
2) I'm still stuck in my current country and need a few years to clear everything and pack my bags to Canada. May I ask when is the latest I have to actually settle there without risking my PR rejected when I renew it after 5 years? Can I move to Canada for the last 2 years out of 5 years and stay there for the rest of my life?

Thanks all
Hi....COPR does look like a form, with one with photograph and the other without. You need to present this along with your visa ( on passport) at port of entry to the immigration officer. He/she will then ask you to sign the form in front of them , they keep one with photograph and give you the other.

Your visa is valid till expiry of your passport or 1 year from medical whichever is early. In order to renew PR, meet these residency obligations, you must be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (2 years) in every 5-year period
http://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/permanent-residence/permanent-resident-pr-status/what-are-the-residency-requirements-for-permanent-residents-prs/

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Friends,

It has been 4 months since I submitted my medical to CIC (in May) and my application has not moved beyond 3rd line update. 3rd line update was in June. I haven't heard further from CIC.

Can someone please help with any contact number you may have for NDVO to enquire the status.

thanks,
Gurjeet

Maz_Canada

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,20 2014
Med's Request
Feb 04,2015
Med's Done....
Feb 09,2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 14 ,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Expecting
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Friends,

It has been 4 months since I submitted my medical to CIC (in May) and my application has not moved beyond 3rd line update. 3rd line update was in June. I haven't heard further from CIC.

Can someone please help with any contact number you may have for NDVO to enquire the status.

thanks,
Gurjeet

Do CSE to NVDO and they will revert back with in 2 weeks.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
the last date to submit ur medicals?
Syed07283 said:
Which last date u r talking about bro??

Syed07283

hopingmaple

Jun 25, 2015
inspectorbharat said:
Hi....COPR does look like a form, with one with photograph and the other without. You need to present this along with your visa ( on passport) at port of entry to the immigration officer. He/she will then ask you to sign the form in front of them , they keep one with photograph and give you the other.

Your visa is valid till expiry of your passport or 1 year from medical whichever is early. In order to renew PR, meet these residency obligations, you must be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days (2 years) in every 5-year period
http://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/permanent-residence/permanent-resident-pr-status/what-are-the-residency-requirements-for-permanent-residents-prs/
Hi inspectorbharat ,

Does the COPR has a watermark 'not valid for travel' on it? Is this usual and okay?

Thanks.

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Dear Experts!!!

If someone is staying outside other than his/her home country (for the purpose of work), then where to submit the passport?

I mean can we send our passports directly to the LVO?

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Dear Experts!!!

If someone is staying outside other than his/her home country (for the purpose of work), then where to submit the passport?

I mean can we send our passports directly to the LVO?
It depends on the visa that your with

Syed07283

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014 Pmt charged....: 25/09/2014 P.E.R.............: 04/10/2014 Processing started: 20/11/2014 Email Verification: 27/07/2015
Med's Request
27/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/09/2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made..: 03/10/2015
Passport Req..
05/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2015
LANDED..........
21/01/2016
red9999 said:
the last date to submit ur medicals?
Its 30th sept 2015 bro

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Dear all please any comments,

my timeline is below :

App Date : 3rd November, 2014
CC charged: 6th January, 2015
PER : 29th January, 2015
Visa Office : London
Visa Officer: RFI
I have received my GCMS NOTES, in GCMS NOTES, they mentioned PA PUT AWAY and due date is 15th September, 2015.

ASSESSMENTS 1

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not Started
security: Not started
Medical: Not started:

Today is 17th September, so should I expect any update from LVO that they started work on my application. If anyone have the same experience please share.

Reply will be appreciated. .....

Thanks

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
INAM khan said:
Dear all please any comments,

my timeline is below :

App Date : 3rd November, 2014
CC charged: 6th January, 2015
PER : 29th January, 2015
Visa Office : London
Visa Officer: RFI
I have received my GCMS NOTES, in GCMS NOTES, they mentioned PA PUT AWAY and due date is 15th September, 2015.

ASSESSMENTS 1

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not Started
security: Not started
Medical: Not started:

Today is 17th September, so should I expect any update from LVO that they started work on my application. If anyone have the same experience please share.

Reply will be appreciated. .....

Thanks
Yes you can expect as LVO is issuing MR and PPR very fast now a days...