+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Canadian dreamer

May 15, 2014
rvp_deltario said:
Have good night sleep, start with a good breakfast. Drink plenty of water and relax.
The usual tests are eye-check, BP, blood , urine, x-ray and doctors examination.

Where is the like button when you just need one??? ;D ;) Thanks lots buddy!

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
future_canadian said:
Are you asking whether you can fly within India? I'm not sure about that. If you are asking whether you can fly back to the USA without a passport, definitely not.
future_canadian - I probably should have clarified "home town". I plan to fly back to my "home town" in India. I know that an Indian Passport is not required to board domestic flights in India, however they need an alternate photo ID.

What I'm not clear about is whether a US issued driver's license along with a photocopy of Indian Passport will be allowed as proof of ID to board a flight in India. Any thoughts?

najeh85

Nov 27, 2014
Dear all,

I have a big problem: I paid the RPRF (right of permanent residence fees) by a bank transfer and I send all the documents prooving that the operation of transfer was done to the visa office Paris, since december 2014. But yesterday, I was schocked :eek: the visa office sent me a mail as the final reminder to pay the fees in 30 days, otherwise my application will be rejected. So, I wrote them another mail explaining that I had already paid my fees and sent them again all the documents. But I don’t know if they didn’t receive the documents the first time or those documents are not enough and sufficient. The problem now that I have to wait their answer before doing again another bank transfer and the procedure of bank transfer itself take minimum 2 weeks. I am really confused :mad: what can I do?

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
darklordkuma said:
Thank you for your response. Problem is I don't have any other Indian Government issued photo ID apart from the passport. Will they be OK with US Drivers License?
they just check your identity.. doesn't matter if you carry your passport or not during local travel. so don't worry just keep a photo copy of your pp with you along with the receipt that you will get after submitting your passport to VFS bangalore.

Jack daniel

Mar 19, 2015
Seniors need urgent help...
I am Dec applicant and got per in first week of march and now expecting AOR in couple of days. It means my background check will start in coming days but problem is that my company took decision to make some changes. So official numbers are closed now and going to be changed in few days plus website of company is also closed for some days. I am worried about my background checks...
What should i do guyzzz... Really worried... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Plzzzz help... Expecting reply from seniors asap...

Thanxx in Advance :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jack daniel said:
Seniors need urgent help...
I am Dec applicant and got per in first week of march and now expecting AOR in couple of days. It means my background check will start in coming days but problem is that my company took decision to make some changes. So official numbers are closed now and going to be changed in few days plus website of company is also closed for some days. I am worried about my background checks...
What should i do guyzzz... Really worried... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Plzzzz help... Expecting reply from seniors asap...

Thanxx in Advance :)

Go to Liquor store, buy a bottle of Jack Daniel's, have some and chill. After you receive AOR send them a letter signed by your employer that official no and include whatever info is changed on that letter and submit that via CSE. Nothing to worry about.

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
Goku said:
Go to Liquor store, buy a bottle of Jack Daniel's, have some and chill. After you receive AOR send them a letter signed by your employer that official no and include whatever info is changed on that letter and submit that via CSE. Nothing to worry about.
Just chill chill just chill.
Hehehe
Nice one. Jack Daniels :)

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Friends,

Just want to share the good news with you all.

I just received an email from LVO requesting to submit the passports here in Riyadh's local Canadian Embassy. ;D :D

Regards.

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
sk1979 said:
Friends,

Just want to share the good news with you all.

I just received an email from LVO requesting to submit the passports here in Riyadh's local Canadian Embassy. ;D :D

Regards.
Congratulations. :) :) :)

inamul70

Jul 20, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015 -- 3rd line updated on 17-02-2015 -- RPRF encashes on 20-02-2015
Interview........
waived -- DM : 20-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 submitted : 01-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
NOC 2281 applicants wanna join whatsup group of around 25 numbers...Plz pm me with cell no..

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
SSPT said:
In your PPR request they give you options for getting in stamped at other visa offices too if you are not physically present in north america

FYI : I have posted my PPR request mail for your reference .
STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.
Thanks! Great help.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we change our profession , if we could not find job in our field.

will it affect our PR status

plz confirm

xerox1

Oct 31, 2014
Hello guys,
I am june 27th applicant and got PER on Oct 28th. Till now I did not hear anything from London visa office.
Few days back i sent email for inquiry about my case. Today i got below reply from London visa office .

"Please also note that your application has been reviewed by the immigration officer who has determined that an interview is required to assess your eligibility. Please advise if you are able to attend an immigration interview in London, United Kingdom. If so, we will arrange a convenient date and time of interview for you"

Is this normal that they ask for Interview in London. Furthermore I dont have visa of UK to go there and give Interview.
Please help me on this situation. What should i do now ? ? ? ?

HELP HELP HELP HELP

anjcan

Dec 29, 2014
xerox1 said:
Hello guys,
I am june 27th applicant and got PER on Oct 28th. Till now I did not hear anything from London visa office.
Few days back i sent email for inquiry about my case. Today i got below reply from London visa office .

"Please also note that your application has been reviewed by the immigration officer who has determined that an interview is required to assess your eligibility. Please advise if you are able to attend an immigration interview in London, United Kingdom. If so, we will arrange a convenient date and time of interview for you"

Is this normal that they ask for Interview in London. Furthermore I dont have visa of UK to go there and give Interview.
Please help me on this situation. What should i do now ? ? ? ?

HELP HELP HELP HELP
xerox buddy dont worry too much and focus on the interview.
clearing the interview sucessfully is the only way you can be processed for PR
recalculate your point and see if they add up to 67 or more. find the areas where the immi officer might not allow you to claim points
try and collect as much documentation to prove that your case deserve those eligibility points as you will need these docs in the interview
visa for reaching lvo is something that i cannot comment on

contact and share ur info with diplomatru & a few other. they will be able to pin point the problem and lend a solution
best of luck buddy

iamastar

Jun 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2014
LANDED..........
In canada on student Visa
iamastar said:
Hey guys,

I have been in Canada for 8 months now. I had given my Indian PCC with the application. Would I need to send my Canadian PCC as well now?