+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re-entry visa

mamoy

Jun 2, 2011
Hi, just wanna ask something about. I want to go home for vacation on Dec 10 till Jan 14 2012. im holding a multiple visa and working permit that expires on the same date which is july 4,2012. do u think im not going to have a problem in entering Canada again?

What if I renew my visa even if its not yet expired since im just waiting fdor my new passport? are they going to give me a vis based on my passport validity? thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mamoy said:
Hi, just wanna ask something about. I want to go home for vacation on Dec 10 till Jan 14 2012. im holding a multiple visa and working permit that expires on the same date which is july 4,2012. do u think im not going to have a problem in entering Canada again?

What if I renew my visa even if its not yet expired since im just waiting fdor my new passport? are they going to give me a vis based on my passport validity? thanks
Why would you? You have a valid work permit and a valid TRV and you will be returning before either expires.

carlita

Jun 2, 2009
HI...Is there a problem for a contract worker to get re-entry visa back to Canada when she stay in the Philippines for let say 7 months for many reasons and there is no problem for the Employer and she has a valid work permit will expired june 2012. Do they question why she have to have her vacation for that long.Does the employer should write the reasons or just write i'm expecting her to come back and resume her employment.

Thanks

sukhdeep

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec. 2010
AOR Received.
11 july 2011
File Transfer...
Seattle 26 oct 2011
Med's Request
11 july 2011
Med's Done....
13 july 2011
hay everybody

i am working in Canada. i need multiple entry visa and i called immigration center. they sent me these form in my e-mail. i don't know how many i should fill out please help me.form are these follows:

Instruction Guide [IMM 5256]
> also in PDF format PDF, 234 KB
1. Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada [IMM 5257] PDF, 338 KB
2. Family Information [IMM 5645] PDF, 59 KB
3. Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1]
PDF, 61 KB
4. Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] PDF, 97 KB
* Visa application photograph specification

i thought , i should fill out:

1. [imm5257] - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada.

* A photocopy of my current permit and
* A letter from my employer or other proof of current employment.

am i right please help me? why did they send me many forms if i don't need all these? thank you.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to complete at least the Family Information form as well. They sent you the complete package because they don't know what your exact circumstances are. If you don't know what you are doing, hire someone who does so you don't make a mistake on this.

sukhdeep

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec. 2010
AOR Received.
11 july 2011
File Transfer...
Seattle 26 oct 2011
Med's Request
11 july 2011
Med's Done....
13 july 2011
rjessome said:
You need to complete at least the Family Information form as well. They sent you the complete package because they don't know what your exact circumstances are. If you don't know what you are doing, hire someone who does so you don't make a mistake on this.
thank you rjessome

Ricorosegwen

Dec 9, 2012
Hi..i just want to inquire if what possible actions i should make.i am a nanny and i was terminated by my indian employer last aug.i only worked for 3 months..i am pregnant and will deliver on jan 25.i found a new employer and they will sign contract with me..after i gavebirth,i will bring my baby back to philippines..my question is,my visa will expire on july 2013..can i go back to canada if my new working permit still on proceesed?thank you

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
I think you need to wait your working permit before you leave the country and also ask your newly found employer to give you a letter for immigration porposses before you leave( just in case)