+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re-entry visa

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Read on and follow the links. Sorry for some reason can't post the site.

www.cic.gc.ca / english / visit / cpp-o-apply.asp

avin020279 said:
how to apply for canadian re-entry visa online and what is the requirements...

client23

Oct 1, 2012
hi guys, if anyone had the same case or knows what to do please help. here is my case,
so i applied for a re-entry visa last aug10,2012 and i tracked the packge it was received by cpp-o aug15. then after a month they emailed me asking for my passport whrein i already included it with the packge. i fax them and said that, then after a week i received a reply from them stating this:

Dear Client,

Please note that our office received your passport damaged. The cover page is separated/removed from the main book.

You may provide a new passport to our office in order to continue the processing of your application.

then i send them a fax asking to return my passport. no reply from them yet. i mean how can my passport be broken if they received my papers completely fine. and its not my fault if it was broken in their possession (if it really was or they just misplaced it). now i have to go to BC to get a new one and that will cost a lot bec im from alberta. and i am sched to go for vacation this dec,already had my ticket. :mad: :( :'( please help anyone.

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
client23 said:
hi guys, if anyone had the same case or knows what to do please help. here is my case,
so i applied for a re-entry visa last aug10,2012 and i tracked the packge it was received by cpp-o aug15. then after a month they emailed me asking for my passport whrein i already included it with the packge. i fax them and said that, then after a week i received a reply from them stating this:

Dear Client,

Please note that our office received your passport damaged. The cover page is separated/removed from the main book.

You may provide a new passport to our office in order to continue the processing of your application.

then i send them a fax asking to return my passport. no reply from them yet. i mean how can my passport be broken if they received my papers completely fine. and its not my fault if it was broken in their possession (if it really was or they just misplaced it). now i have to go to BC to get a new one and that will cost a lot bec im from alberta. and i am sched to go for vacation this dec,already had my ticket. :mad: :( :'( please help anyone.
IF I WERE YOU, GO TO YOUR NEAREST EMBASSY OR CONSULATE AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR BROKEN PASSPORT, I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT, BUT YOU CANT TO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, AT THIS MOMENT CIC IS THE BOSS. YOU WANT YOUR RE ENTRY VISA? THEN YOU HAVE TO MOVE BUDDY! NO ONE CAN HELP YOU BUT YOURSELF.

client23

Oct 1, 2012
SPYROW13 said:
IF I WERE YOU, GO TO YOUR NEAREST EMBASSY OR CONSULATE AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR BROKEN PASSPORT, I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT, BUT YOU CANT TO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, AT THIS MOMENT CIC IS THE BOSS. YOU WANT YOUR RE ENTRY VISA? THEN YOU HAVE TO MOVE BUDDY! NO ONE CAN HELP YOU BUT YOURSELF.

yes ill do that but no replys from CIC yet dont know if they will return my passport or what. is there any way i can withdraw my application so they will return my documents to me? thank you again

SPYROW13

Jul 20, 2011
client23 said:
yes ill do that but no replys from CIC yet dont know if they will return my passport or what. is there any way i can withdraw my application so they will return my documents to me? thank you again
YES YOU CAN DO THAT JUST CALL CIC CALL CENTER AND THE AGENT WILL INFORM CIC OTTAWA RIGHT AWAY ABOUT YOUR INTENTION TO WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION.BUT I AM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN ALSO WITHDAW YOUR $75 OR $150 VISA FEE FROM THEM.

client23

Oct 1, 2012
SPYROW13 said:
YES YOU CAN DO THAT JUST CALL CIC CALL CENTER AND THE AGENT WILL INFORM CIC OTTAWA RIGHT AWAY ABOUT YOUR INTENTION TO WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION.BUT AM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN ALSO WITHDAW YOUR $75 OR $150 VISA FEE FROM THEM.
ok. now all i need to wait is for the agents to answer my call. its been hours ::) thanks @spyrow13

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
Im facing the same problem..i already book my flight nov 15 and im not sure if im going to apply for a re entry visa here or just in the philippines...they said it is faster in the philippines some says its better here in canada...