+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re entry visa application

ava

Sep 6, 2009
I am working as a live in caregiver with a valid working permit.I am planning to go to the Philippines for a holiday.I want to get a re entry visa in coming back here in Canada but I really want to know the requirements and where to file it.Pls. help me.Thank you.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
ava said:
I am working as a live in caregiver with a valid working permit.I am planning to go to the Philippines for a holiday.I want to get a re entry visa in coming back here in Canada but I really want to know the requirements and where to file it.Pls. help me.Thank you.
Is not your temporary resident visa multiple?

ava

Sep 6, 2009
my visa will expires on feb 02,2010 but it is attached in my old passport.i already renewed my passport in toronto.i emailed already the cic in buffalo and they replied me that i have to apply for the new re entry visa.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
ava said:
my visa will expires on feb 02,2010 but it is attached in my old passport.i already renewed my passport in toronto.i emailed already the cic in buffalo and they replied me that i have to apply for the new re entry visa.
Hi Ava,

Sent you a PM. Please read your INBOX.

ava

Sep 6, 2009
hi job_seeker,
got the info,thank you so much for the big help.really appreciate it.God bless.

tintin5

Dec 1, 2011
job seeker pls send me also the requirement on how to get a re- entry visa..same problem as ava..hope you can help me too.god bless..

brennin

Dec 5, 2011
job_seeker said:
Hi Ava,

Sent you a PM. Please read your INBOX.
CAN you please pm me how to get apply viza
my viza expired dec 2010.
and i plan vacation in philippines i got my open work permit and still waiting my PR
thankyou

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d

Follow the links. You need to attach copies of your current work permit, contract, letter from your employer stating you're only going for a vacation and is going to work for them when you come back.

brennin said:
CAN you please pm me how to get apply viza
my viza expired dec 2010.
and i plan vacation in philippines i got my open work permit and still waiting my PR
thankyou

danmaw

Dec 3, 2011
job_seeker,
my husband visa was expired,work permit was on process ,he wants to go back here in P.I after the result of the work permit application,
Is he allowed to exit Canada even the visa is expired?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No controls for people leaving Canada, only when entering.

danmaw said:
job_seeker,
my husband visa was expired,work permit was on process ,he wants to go back here in P.I after the result of the work permit application,
Is he allowed to exit Canada even the visa is expired?

emrab

Dec 14, 2011
I have a multiple VISA but was already expired last October 10, 2010, and planning to have my vacation to the Philippines next year , and want to apply a reentry VISA here in Canada before going home...Could you please help me where and how to apply? Thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Follow the links and ask questions if there are any instructions not clear to you.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d

emrab said:
I have a multiple VISA but was already expired last October 10, 2010, and planning to have my vacation to the Philippines next year , and want to apply a reentry VISA here in Canada before going home...Could you please help me where and how to apply? Thank you!

xshirleyx

Dec 29, 2011
hi job_seeker, i have the same prolem as ava, can you help me how to get a re-entry visa? what are the requirements and how to get an application for re-entry

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can send the application either to Buffalo or Seattle. Follow the links and ask questions if there are any instructions not clear to you.

xshirleyx said:
hi job_seeker, i have the same prolem as ava, can you help me how to get a re-entry visa? what are the requirements and how to get an application for re-entry