+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re entry visa application

May 20, 2013
Hi, can someone please PM me about getting re entry visa to Canada? Im here in the Philippines now and I dont know the SPECIFIC forms that are to be filled upon and where to get it. I only have 2 weeks left in my vacation leave and I need information as soon as possible. thanks.

Greyz

Oct 29, 2012
hi need help also regarding re entry visa im going back this july to philippines for a vacation and my visa is already expired and i just got my renew working permit is it ok possible i can apply my re entry visa at philippines.

Edz82

Jul 3, 2013
ava said:
I am working as a live in caregiver with a valid working permit.I am planning to go to the Philippines for a holiday.I want to get a re entry visa in coming back here in Canada but I really want to know the requirements and where to file it.Pls. help me.Thank you.

Zand

Jul 5, 2013
xshirleyx said:
thanks a lot.. but the re-entry visa and the temporary resident visa the same?
Dear sir/madam,
I am an English teacher.My cousin is living in Montreal.I would like to visit him there and at the same time I like to practice my English and learn about education in Canada.I need a one month visa.Is it possible for me to go to Montreal and visit my cousin?If so ,please let me know.My cousin will send me an invitation.
Regards:Mahmoud Zand Vakili

frhia59

Jul 10, 2013
have same concern as yours.. if u dont mind asking u where did u get ur re entry visa to canada.. tnx

Airam

Nov 27, 2013
Hi there, can you advise me what should i do? I got my open work permit 2012 as of now i work as part time, coz i have a baby to stay with. im planning to spend vacation to the phils. In getting re entry visa should i write on the letter that im a self employed coz i am not able to get a full time job? Tnx
Pls send me the requirements in getting re entry visa and where to send thankyou

Airam

Nov 27, 2013
Airam said:
Hi there, can you advise me what should i do? I got my open work permit 2012 as of now i work as part time, coz i have a baby to stay with. im planning to spend vacation to the phils. In getting re entry visa should i write on the letter that im a self employed coz i am not able to get a full time job? Tnx
Pls send me the requirements in getting re entry visa and where to send thankyou

Airam

Nov 27, 2013
Airam said:

Yvans90

Nov 28, 2013
Please somebody Helps me.. I'm worried

I am an international student in Toronto. I applied Online for the Entry Visa on October 23rd, 2013 so i can go visit my family in Ivory-Coast. I received a letter from the CIC on November 18th saying to mail them my passport on express to Ottawa office. They received it on November 19th, i saw the signature on my Canada Post app but my flight is for December 18th, 2013 and i cant postpone it or cancel it. When do you think i should get my passport back or is there a way i can go take it back and redo an application from Ivory Coast?

mechil

Dec 3, 2013
Hi. I am a live-in caregiver here in Canada. I'm planning to go back home Philippines for vacation. My visa had been expired already last November 2013. May I know please the requirements for applying re
Entry visa here in Canada. Thank you.

lowel

Aug 16, 2014
CAN YOU HELP ME PLS...IM PLANING TO VACATION THIS COMING AUGUST 25 2014 MAY I KNOW PLEASE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING RE ENTRY VISA HERE IN CANADA. I GOT WORKING PERMIT BUT MY WORKING VISA IS EXPIRED LAST SEPT. 2013 AND IM PLANING TO GET THE RE ENTRY VISA IN THE PHILIPPINES. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT TO GET A NEW VISA...THANK YOU...