+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE: APPLICATION FOR A CARE GIVER JOB AND VISOR SPONSORSHIP

Jan 2, 2024
Hello Sir/Madam,
Nababiro Victoria is my name and I am 27 years old from Uganda currently living in saudi Arabia. I would love to get a care giver job in Canada and share my 14months experience that I have managed to acquire in Saudi Arabia as a care giver to any family in Canada that has got interest in me.

Jan 21, 2023
Hello Sir/Ma,
Omotu Emmanuela Chidinma is my name. I am a registered nurse and a caregiver from Nigeria. I am 49 years old. I have 12 years of experience in care and volunteering. . I want to share my experiences in the western world.
I deliver quality care in the lives of people and make a difference in their lives. Privacy and confidentiality of my patients/ clients are very important to me.
I have my driver's license. I have experience in First Aid, Basic Life Support(BLS), and pulmonary Resuscitation, also did 15 care courses from the UK.
I have a passion in caring for people and am ready to care for the elderly people with dementia, children who cannot care for themselves and other people who cannot help themselves.
My email id is ......emmanuelaomotu1@gmail.com

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

Taiwo Deborah

Jan 12, 2024
Hello sir/madam
Taiwo Deborah is my name, I am 32 year old,am from Nigeria,I have 3 years experience in caregiver ,I care for both adults and children.i would love to share my care giver job in Canada .
This is my email address.. enitan.laguda@gmail.com

Reactions: alice17

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hi Tawio,
Immigration Consultant here. I don't provide job offers, but happy to point you in the right direction. Do you have a valid language test result as well as an educational credential assessment?
Hello sir/madam
Taiwo Deborah is my name, I am 32 year old,am from Nigeria,I have 3 years experience in caregiver ,I care for both adults and children.i would love to share my care giver job in Canada .
This is my email address.. enitan.laguda@gmail.com

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hello Emmanuela,
RCIC here! You above a great profile for sure a d have a couple options besides Caregiving.

Do you have a valid language test results as well as your education credential assessment? I am happy to point you to the right direct as well as discuss your other options if you're interested.

QUOTE="Omotu Emmanuela Chidinma, post: 10715170, member: 1122498"]
Hello Sir/Ma,
Omotu Emmanuela Chidinma is my name. I am a registered nurse and a caregiver from Nigeria. I am 49 years old. I have 12 years of experience in care and volunteering. . I want to share my experiences in the western world.
I deliver quality care in the lives of people and make a difference in their lives. Privacy and confidentiality of my patients/ clients are very important to me.
I have my driver's license. I have experience in First Aid, Basic Life Support(BLS), and pulmonary Resuscitation, also did 15 care courses from the UK.
I have a passion in caring for people and am ready to care for the elderly people with dementia, children who cannot care for themselves and other people who cannot help themselves.
My email id is ......emmanuelaomotu1@gmail.com

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you
[/QUOTE]