+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Guys,my master degree got recognized my WES as a bachelor degree(4 years).Is there any chance to be recognized as a master if I send it to IQAS?has anyone of you gotten a different assesment from different organization for the same degree?
Y

i have read where ppl got different assessments from different organizations. You should try it.

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Hi all,

Need some advice here! In my bank account I had more than sufficient funds but in one month I transferred a huge amount to my dads account for investment which he returned the next month. How do I explain this in my POF case? Should I get an affidavit or a gift deed? The money was earned by my salary savings for which I have payslips and tax returns
Hi all any leads on this?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi all any leads on this?
hihi as far as i know, they do not want a bank statement showing each transaction. Just a bank letter stating your balance at the date you request the letter and i beleive the letter also comes with a 6mth average. If your dad returned the money within a months time, then if shouldnt affect your 6 mths balance significantly. What i read on the forums were , if there is a significant difference where you have a low 6mth average and all of a sudden you have a huge amount, then they may want an explanation where you got the money from, such as whether it was a gift. This is all i can give on this topic. Sorry if it doesnt help much

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Updates
Visit often … and keep up to date!

Visit this page to stay current with news, announcements and new developments with Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

July 27, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will be undergoing scheduled system maintenance on Friday, July 27, 2018. You will be unable to submit an online application during this time.

Any client whose application deadline is affected by the system maintenance is asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Is this a good sign? Are they going to issue soon? Comments plz!

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
I can max get 6 points with half a band in listening and writing.

I lost points because WES didn't recognize my PG Certificate, they evaluated it as a college level diploma. have been thinking of sending it to IQAS to see whether they will evaluate it as a PG Certificate. I will still lose 5 points but if they evaluate it correctly like people claim here then I can gain points for 2 or more degrees.
Was your pg cerificate issued from a distance learning program?? And which university?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
What are the chances of 436? We missed the Ontario PNP HCP deadline so planning to re-create the EE profile hoping that they issue the letter of interest again.

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
hihi as far as i know, they do not want a bank statement showing each transaction. Just a bank letter stating your balance at the date you request the letter and i beleive the letter also comes with a 6mth average. If your dad returned the money within a months time, then if shouldnt affect your 6 mths balance significantly. What i read on the forums were , if there is a significant difference where you have a low 6mth average and all of a sudden you have a huge amount, then they may want an explanation where you got the money from, such as whether it was a gift. This is all i can give on this topic. Sorry if it doesnt help much
Thanks very much Aarti, appreciate your response deeply. However there’s just one problem; I got a letter from SBI stating my current balance and other details of the bank account but they didn’t mention any six months average as they said it’s available in the bank statement which can be attested should I desire. Now if I produce past six months statement then this huge transaction will show up. This is bothering me a lot.

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Thanks very much Aarti, appreciate your response deeply. However there’s just one problem; I got a letter from SBI stating my current balance and other details of the bank account but they didn’t mention any six months average as they said it’s available in the bank statement which can be attested should I desire. Now if I produce past six months statement then this huge transaction will show up. This is bothering me a lot.
In India none of the Banks gives six months average hence we attach last 6 months statements for them to see/ calculate average balance of 6 months.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I can max get 6 points with half a band in listening and writing.

I lost points because WES didn't recognize my PG Certificate, they evaluated it as a college level diploma. have been thinking of sending it to IQAS to see whether they will evaluate it as a PG Certificate. I will still lose 5 points but if they evaluate it correctly like people claim here then I can gain points for 2 or more degrees.
What is your ECA equivalency ?
A Degree and A Diploma ?
Did you check if this qualify for two or more degrees ?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
My girlfriend has 436 points but we recently checked that she has put "Uncle/Aunt" as family in Canada in her application but still the points show 0 in the final tally. Do we not get points for family anymore?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
My girlfriend has 436 points but we recently checked that she has put "Uncle/Aunt" as family in Canada in her application but still the points show 0 in the final tally. Do we not get points for family anymore?
I believe it has to be spouses, parents, siblings to claim points

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010