+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 89th Draw

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I didn't get it. should we send WES evaluation copy to OINP from WES website or the copy that we submitted is enough?
As per me, no need to send the separate copy for them but in our forum mentioned that send a copy to them so i have sent it to OINP. Let me know if you face problem to send to them through WES.

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Guys I had got a 9 band and my score is 438 but with my wife its 426 . Seeing the current trend I applied for her ECA which is due on the 15th of May and will take the score to 434 . She didnt get a 9 band last time but if she does it will take the score to 440 .But it is extremely difficult for her .
Should I wait at 434 positively hoping it will touch that score by June end .
Appreciate your reply.
Thanks

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Guys I had got a 9 band and my score is 438 but with my wife its 426 . Seeing the current trend I applied for her ECA which is due on the 15th of May and will take the score to 434 . She didnt get a 9 band last time but if she does it will take the score to 440 .But it is extremely difficult for her .
Should I wait at 434 positively hoping it will touch that score by June end .
Appreciate your reply.
Thanks
Wait for a couple of months (till end of June or July) and see what happens, a couple of back to back draws or a three draw month should do it for you.

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I need a help here.
I lived in Canada for a year in 2014 and right now in the USA. I have taken PCC for USA and INDIA,. DO i need to take a PCC from Canada, for the duration i lived there. I have this question which is still not clear. Other than that, i am pretty much ready to submit my profile asap.
You DO NOT need a PCC for Canada. IRCC does a thorough background check on you anyways. Just get one from USA and India and you are fine.
This is from their website, "You need one for every country, other than Canada, where you stayed for more than 6 months in a row in the last 10 years since you were 18 years old."

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Guys, I finished my application yesterday. I've got 441 points ( not as much as I expected, apparently, CRS calculator is not really accurate). Anyways, I am on the border... ( April, 25 was 441) So, let's wait for the next round. Fingers crossed.:)

janenderjoshi

Jul 8, 2017
Dubai
Hello friends, I wanted to have a piece of information from you all seniors. I created my profile on May 2, 2017 and it should expire today. But till now, I am able to access the profile and I have not even received any email or message that the profile is expired. So, how would I get to know that the profile is expired ?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello friends, I wanted to have a piece of information from you all seniors. I created my profile on May 2, 2017 and it should expire today. But till now, I am able to access the profile and I have not even received any email or message that the profile is expired. So, how would I get to know that the profile is expired ?
May 2nd is not over yet in Canada... it should become inactive by the end of day...

Polarbear1

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
India
My CRS was 441 dropped to 436 in April and I just finished a self imposed sabbatical so as to complete a diploma I left uncompleted before just to get point for 2 cert. My point is, yes it cost me money and time but at least I am not just sitting helplessly. My advice, if you get NOI, jump at it, also retake the IELTS. At least you are diversifying your chances and don't always expect CIC to be consistent, when I created my profile at 441 in december, if someone told me I won't get ITA b4 birthday in April I would have said no way.

So to everyone always asking similar questions, if the possibility of increasing your CRS is in your control, use it, before CIC shift the ground underneath you.
I am at 433 points which will fall in Nov ( my birthday).Can u suggest any course that will improve my CRS pounts and also render me more workable in Canada

Rob13

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Guys, I finished my application yesterday. I've got 441 points ( not as much as I expected, apparently, CRS calculator is not really accurate). Anyways, I am on the border... ( April, 25 was 441) So, let's wait for the next round. Fingers crossed.:)
CRS calculator in CIC website is accurate. Either you entered wrong information when you calculated, or you did now, (out of mistake of course). I suggest you to recheck your application once again if you think you should get more score. Anyhow, 441 was the last cut off so most probably it will go down and you may get invitation. Just check the application once again just to make sure all your data is accurate.

Reactions: Aarti123

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
I am at 433 points which will fall in Nov ( my birthday).Can u suggest any course that will improve my CRS pounts and also render me more workable in Canada
Hmm... french? If you study really hard for 1 yr, that could help a lot. Crossing fingers for you, however, to get an ita in the next couple months!

Reactions: Aarti123

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Are both of these jobs noc 2171? Or second one 0, A or B type? If yes then you have 3 years of experience. However your primary NOC would be your second job because you must show at least 1 year full time or equal amount of part time Continuous work experience at your primary noc. Rest of the experiences can be less than a year but you will get points for total 3 years combined.

Hope you have understood. Good Luck!
Thanks a ton for your reply
Yes both the jobs are under NOC 2171 type A. My primary NOC is 2171. My second job is from 11th april 2016 -still continuing. My first job was from 15th April - 4th april 2016. So just confirming again i hope i am above the 3 yr line??
Just for my knowledge will IRCC consider my first job experience as 11 months or 50 weeks?

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
You will get 3 years, question is what months you should choose from drop down menu in EE profile. EE profile does not go by days of the month. You will simply have to choose "START MM/YYYY END MM/YYYY" so i wonder if you should go May - April for 12 months and not April - April.... Ask other applicants who might solved that already.
My first job was from 15th april 2015- 4th april 2016 so i have choosen April 2015- April 2016 for first job in EE and april 2016 - continuing for my second job. I hope i did the right thing here??

liezlvinci8

Jan 29, 2018
Can it be possible that draw doesnt happen on 9th??
If it doesn't, then 441 can be expected on 16th may ?
I m being pessimistic.
But i think should consider both sides of coin
I'm also thinking of the same thing. 3 week gap happened in January and in March. So there's a possibility, knowing that May has 5 Wednesdays.

Reactions: Reddiered07

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
No they won't. They expect all documents to arrive before they commence evaluation of both credentials. I was in your shoe once and had to cancel the evaluation of my bachelors credential. I wrote them to cancel that one and concentrate on my Masters.
did they cancelled yours or what was done ?