+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

Rob13

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I am in the pool since December 2017.. my crs is 441. Like many, I too have spend considerably a lot of money for this canada dream - for agency, wes evaluation, many ielts for a clb 9...have been waiting with all ray of hopes for a better living with my family in canada someday... but its totally disheartening to see the facts really. My bday falls this 20th to take 5 more points away from me. And I dont think I would make it up before that with this current trend

Didnt take the ontario nomitation which I got on January as we had serious financial problems... I feel pity for myself..disgusting as a piece of shit
Dude! Never lose hope! I have been in pool since December 2015 with CRS 386 and then 398. I couldnt crack ielts and now since March I am at 440 CRS. Imagine I have been out of work for three years, invested all my saving, borrowed money form my father. I am turning 30 this October and I may lose points too, but you know what I have not lost hope. I am only gaining it everyday. Never stop dreaming, if you really need it, you will get it. Dont worry about few months of waiting, as this may turn to be years of fruitful life. In fact your entire future is going to be happiest when you move there. Cheer up and keep up the hope!

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
My current place of residence is Singapore and home country is India. I plan to visit India in June for about 10 days.

If I apply for a PCC for India from Singapore and then visit India before submission of application, will I have to apply for the PCC again or will the earlier PCC still good to be used for the application?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
My current place of residence is Singapore and home country is India. I plan to visit India in June for about 10 days.

If I apply for a PCC for India from Singapore and then visit India before submission of application, will I have to apply for the PCC again or will the earlier PCC still good to be used for the application?
You will have to apply again.

ssnmohammad

Mar 29, 2017
If there is a draw tomorrow, do we get to know about that tomorrow itself or we got to wait couple days before we hear the result.