+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope - 87th Draw

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone,
Have a question on PCC from India. I live in Spain and while visiting India in January I got my PCC done and returned to Spain in Feb. I received my ITA from the last draw. Do I have to obtain a new PCC again for India?

Thanks a lot for your inputs and all the best for the next draw :)

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Draw is most likely to be in the range of 442-448. I dont think the CRs will go above 450 even though we have more than two weeks delay since the last draw. The only positive that I am hoping to see from tomorrows draw is an increase in the no of ITA issued. 3250 or 3500 will make my day.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
Have a question on PCC from India. I live in Spain and while visiting India in January I got my PCC done and returned to Spain in Feb. I received my ITA from the last draw. Do I have to obtain a new PCC again for India?

If the PCC is dated after your departure from India you can use that. If it is dated prior to your departure you will need to get a new one.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

Apply for new PCC with Indian Embassy in Spain. Best Wishes. :)

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am in the pool since December 2017.. my crs is 441. Like many, I too have spend considerably a lot of money for this canada dream - for agency, wes evaluation, many ielts for a clb 9...have been waiting with all ray of hopes for a better living with my family in canada someday... but its totally disheartening to see the facts really. My bday falls this 20th to take 5 more points away from me. And I dont think I would make it up before that with this current trend

Didnt take the ontario nomitation which I got on January as we had serious financial problems... I feel pity for myself..disgusting as a piece of shit

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Why ielts playing smart. Im going to do it over on the 12th may and decide to do it again if I don't get through. However my results will come out on the 25th may and their test will be the day before which is 24th may lol very smart.
Taking IELTS that day too 12th May

Reactions: Aarti123

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey all,
This is my first comment here I must say the way you all are optimistic is just so awesome.
Now we applied our ITA in jan and we are sitting at 441 waiting desperately, my husband is a US cpa and he need’s to write Canadian exam in oct in case we can’t make it till oct someone suggested to apply single and let my husband travel alone and then sponser me later (for which the processes is going to take about 12months) and I can’t process this thought forward. Is there any chance we can get in shortly?

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
A good Wednesday morning my fellow Canuckland hopefuls.

So there's a draw expected today... it will be very scary for lots of people if it doesn't happen.

So if it happens, the draw would be happening after almost 2.5 weeks, and with lots of new entrants, H1B visa holders and new and improved IELTS scores in the mix, I would think we're headed for an upward movement on the CRS cutoff curve.

My prediction for today's expected draw: 3,000 ITAs with a cutoff at 448, +/-2.

Let's hope that the frequency of draws and the quantity of ITAs starts increasing from now on. All the best everyone.

Reactions: Eli31 and journey21

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Dude! Never lose hope! I have been in pool since December 2015 with CRS 386 and then 398. I couldnt crack ielts and now since March I am at 440 CRS. Imagine I have been out of work for three years, invested all my saving, borrowed money form my father. I am turning 30 this October and I may lose points too, but you know what I have not lost hope. I am only gaining it everyday. Never stop dreaming, if you really need it, you will get it. Dont worry about few months of waiting, as this may turn to be years of fruitful life. In fact your entire future is going to be happiest when you move there. Cheer up and keep up the hope!
Did you not get employed (3 years) for the sole reason of the PR journey or?? Good luck.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hey all,
This is my first comment here I must say the way you all are optimistic is just so awesome.
Now we applied our ITA in jan and we are sitting at 441 waiting desperately, my husband is a US cpa and he need’s to write Canadian exam in oct in case we can’t make it till oct someone suggested to apply single and let my husband travel alone and then sponser me later (for which the processes is going to take about 12months) and I can’t process this thought forward. Is there any chance we can get in shortly?
Hi Maheen, 441 is a good score, you all should get in shortly if, as expected, IRCC accelerates the ITA issuance and the draw frequency.

If I have to make a conservative guess, I'd say you guys should have the ITA before June.

I wouldn't recommend that your husband applies by himself, who knows what kind of issues you guys may face in the future, when with a little patience now you can avoid this future headache.... just my two cents.

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Maheen, 441 is a good score, you all should get in shortly if, as expected, IRCC accelerates the ITA issuance and the draw frequency.

If I have to make a conservative guess, I'd say you guys should have the ITA before June.

I wouldn't recommend that your husband applies by himself, who knows what kind of issues you guys may face in the future, when with a little patience now you can avoid this future headache.... just my two cents.
totally agree with Chillovski on this one.. have a little patience to avoid the future hassles..

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude! Never lose hope! I have been in pool since December 2015 with CRS 386 and then 398. I couldnt crack ielts and now since March I am at 440 CRS. Imagine I have been out of work for three years, invested all my saving, borrowed money form my father. I am turning 30 this October and I may lose points too, but you know what I have not lost hope. I am only gaining it everyday. Never stop dreaming, if you really need it, you will get it. Dont worry about few months of waiting, as this may turn to be years of fruitful life. In fact your entire future is going to be happiest when you move there. Cheer up and keep up the hope!
Your persistence and resilience is applaud worthy. Well done!!! That's what it take to immigrate to Canada. I am well aware of struggle with IELTS and have been chasing Canadian dream for some years now. So I can relate to you too. Your story will nothing but motivate and encourage the hopefuls. Great going!

Reactions: Annlinet and Rob13