+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 82nd Draw

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
WTF is wrong with the portal page, for the life of me I can not log in to my EE page, it redirects me to the main language page, I cannot believe this is a canadian government website !

Maziar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I created my profile on 23th of December 2017, I don't think it's worth it to recreate again, what do you guys think?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WTF is wrong with the portal page, for the life of me I can not log in to my EE page, it redirects me to the main language page, I cannot believe this is a canadian government website !
same for me...:(

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
hi @vensak

would you advice me to go for OINP? I am waiting at 435 since 2nd January 2018. If I want to give myself a chance maybe I need to recreate my profile & maybe in that case I might be under tiebreaker disadvantage if the CRS starts coming down from next week.

What is your advice on this? It will be great if you can let me know, thanks
I'm in the same dilemma !

Mani1717

Aug 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi all, i am following this thread since a year now.. everyone is really fantastic with their suggestions and predictions. Sir @abhishek_89 i want to ask if i should re-create my profile to get OINP... my CRS 423 and NOC 1122.
Please advice.

Sarapgw

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
In case if we apply via OINP HCP do we need to show the funding? I am currently in the pool through CEC.

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
@abhishek_89 bro pl clarify while making express entry profile in the representative section i have currently selected option as NO, what is the significance of this section, and does it makes any difference if it is selected as YES. Those candidates who have selected this section as YES, what benefit do they get. what did you choose?

Manish Parashar

Jul 5, 2017
@abhishek_89 bro pl clarify while making express entry profile in the representative section i have currently selected option as NO, what is the significance of this section, and does it makes any difference if it is selected as YES. Those candidates who have selected this section as YES, what benefit do they get. what did you choose?
any body pls. give some inputs/comments

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi all, i am following this thread since a year now.. everyone is really fantastic with their suggestions and predictions. Sir @abhishek_89 i want to ask if i should re-create my profile to get OINP... my CRS 423 and NOC 1122.
Please advice.
Yes, recreate if you are eligible and looking for an NOI under the OINP HCP stream.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
If you are doing the application by yourself select it as No. If somebody else is applying for you select Yes.
No benefit for anybody who selects Yes. CIC just wants to know if you are applying by yourself or someone else is applying on your behalf.

sukrithy

Feb 23, 2017
Hi forum members, I'm in a bit of a dilemma and if anyone can advise it would be greatly appreciated.

If I apply to EE as married with my spouse accompanying me my score would be 424, once she finishes her studies in May my score would increase to 432. I lose 5 points in June due to my birthday, so after June it will be 427. I know that the CRS score went as low as 413 last year, but nobody knows if the CRS score will drop to that level again. We are outside of Canada now and have maxed out our IELTS scores already.

If I apply as married with my spouse not accompanying me my score would be 445 which would put me very close to direct ITA. Assuming I become a permanent resident, I will eventually need to sponsor my spouse . It is my understanding that in order for me to sponsor my wife I would need to reside in Canada and the process would take about a year.

Living in Canada without my wife for a year is simply out of the question, but at the same time, I'm afraid that if I include her in the application our time for direct ITA will never come.

Having said all of this, I'd like to know what my options are. I understand a spouse of a permanent resident can get a temporary work permit but I don't know how easy it is to get one of these. On the other hand, she could apply for a tourist visa before I become a PR so she can be with me in Canada while her papers are in progress, but again, I'm not sure how feasible this is. I also understand there are some provincial nominations that would give 600 additional points, but I'm not sure my profession (Finance and Accounting) will help me get one of these.

My biggest fear is never getting a direct ITA if I apply with my wife and then later regretting not applying as married with spouse not accompanying me. But at the same time, it is not right asking her to stay outside of Canada for a year while her papers are being processed.

What do you experts suggest in this case?
Hi
According the CIC, if you are married, you need to mention it. You CANNOT apply as unmarried. Even if you apply as unmarried you could get into trouble for giving false information and the ITA you get will not be valid.
It would be better you apply as married and wait for the score to reduce.
It’s probably not the answer you are looking for , but it’s the safest and legal one.

Reactions: sundar17feb99