+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
I got my WES results last night at 1am and by chance I was awake and couldn't sleep so decided to submit my application, I had my profile in by 2am. I originally thought the draw would have been done in the afternoon but lucky I did it straight away because I probably wouldn't have made it in before 9am.

I ended up getting 466 points so hopefully I will get an invitation this round, just have to wait and see.

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I got my WES results last night at 1am and by chance I was awake and couldn't sleep so decided to submit my application, I had my profile in by 2am. I originally thought the draw would have been done in the afternoon but lucky I did it straight away because I probably wouldn't have made it in before 9am.

I ended up getting 466 points so hopefully I will get an invitation this round, just have to wait and see.
You are little late buddy! Today's draw took place 2~3 hours ago, cut off is 452

Reactions: --ariana--

l_p

Nov 21, 2017
You are little late buddy! Today's draw took place 2~3 hours ago, cut off is 452
The draw was at 10am this morning wasn't it? I submitted mine at 2am today and I could see all my points at that point with a confirmation message on my account.

That was around 8 hours before the draw, will that still count?

RameshKum

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
The draw was at 10am this morning wasn't it? I submitted mine at 2am today and I could see all my points at that point with a confirmation message on my account.

That was around 8 hours before the draw, will that still count?
Then, Congratulations for your ITA, you will get a message/confirmation within 24 hours

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
What a waste of time by cic, just let us all pass thru this draw, last draw was such a waste, hope to see back to back draws this december..

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town

I am in a similar situation. Please post and confirm when you receive the ITA best of luck

Sami123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
My predictions
Next week draw...
ITAs 2000 CRS 440 (+-2)
ITAs 2750 CRS 435 (+-2)
ITAs 3300 CRS 433 (+-2)

If the Draw is after 2 weeks
ITAs 2000 CRS 448 (+-2)
ITAs 2750 CRS 440 (+-2)
ITAs 3300 CRS 437 (+-2)
Did you build your expectation in scientific way or just a wild guess my friend

rajakaali

Dec 6, 2017

I submitted my application around 11 pm on Dec 5th EST. Score 455. The data on my application status page reads Dec 6th for date of application. I have not received any updates yet. Has anyone here who qualified received a confirmation??

Tableturner

Dec 6, 2017
Feel lucky to have accepted the pnp else the low score of 421 would have come to haunt me today and may be for little longer

AnonUser17

Dec 6, 2017
Around 200 people enter the pool each day, above the 435 Rank, you can make any calculation you want with this number :cool:

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I submitted my application around 11 pm on Dec 5th EST. Score 455. The data on my application status page reads Dec 6th for date of application. I have not received any updates yet. Has anyone here who qualified received a confirmation??
Few of them received it and others are still waiting. Give it 24 hours. All the best!