+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 80th Draw

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Guys I think Im fainting, I cant breathe :(:(:(:( I just want to get the ITA so at least there is not going to be anymore 'hoping' and waiting to know when I will make it to the draw.

I dont care how long it takes after ITA. I just want the assurance that only having the ITA will give me.

Gave IELTS twice. My writing score still came out low even after 2nd attempt. 6.5 It just makes me more disappointed in myself.
Seems like universe is against me. Had I gotten 7 I still would have made it.

Does it make sense to give IELTS again? Im a 445 points.
You have a great score. Wait for another draw and you'll know better.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Guys I think Im fainting, I cant breathe :(:(:(:( I just want to get the ITA so at least there is not going to be anymore 'hoping' and waiting to know when I will make it to the draw.

I dont care how long it takes after ITA. I just want the assurance that only having the ITA will give me.

Gave IELTS twice. My writing score still came out low even after 2nd attempt. 6.5 It just makes me more disappointed in myself.

Hang on. Take deep breaths. We are all with you.

endeey04

Nov 24, 2017
i'm no pro but following this years trend, i'm hopeful that CRS cutoff will decrease come first quarter of 2018, either by back to back draws or just by increased number of ITA's, earlier this year we have seen close to 4000 ITA's issued per draw, when you factor in increased quota for next year as well, you'll know it will happen, so i think its just a matter of time. we'll get there. ;):)

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017

Keep the faith buddy! I can feel what you're going through! I am also going to re-sit my IELTS next month. I have overall IELTS rating of 8 but my Writing is 6.5 which means no CLB 9 for me. I suggest you wait for at least mid-January when CRS is expected to drop. Also, you might get nomination from OINP by early next year. :)

Reactions: Lala1234 and Mithu3

Ashwell

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
For everyone that is feeling disheartened by the high score today just remember that a score of 452 would not have even gotten you an ITA once last year.
We are all in a much better place today than we would have been a year ago and it can only get better.
With the new quotas for 2018 the scores are sure to drop, Canada needs us as much as we need it.
Our time will come!

I will see you all again next week!

#letsgotocanada

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
9 th Nov list was after a draw of 8th Nov whereas 30 Nov list is before draw...which includes the ITA issued today if u remove those than it will look better than 9th Nov.. I suppose...
Half of the world wants to move into the next half of the world ( I'm exaggerating here):D