FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi fellas,

can anyone pls guide me through the gift deed process of showing the funding for the EE application?

Pls elaborately suggest what to do if we have liquified money the day of getting the ITA and let's assume the applicant will be applying within 7 days time, so pls suggest what he should be doing from day 1 to groom his gift deed in order to make the application on time. thanks

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
He was the same person in 2016 who kept on saying that scores will never fall below 450.
I just read some of his posts from last year, in the below posts he was predicting 470 to be the new threshold in 2017! I guess he meant to say the upper threshold in 2017! :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-50th-draw-score-prediction.465586/page-10#post-5654618
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-50th-draw-score-prediction.465586/page-11#post-5655060

Note: CRS 468 has been the highest cut off in 2017 till date.

Last edited:

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I hope to get the ITA in the next round. CRS 454. Fingers crossed. When is the next draw expected to happen? I am in the process of arranging the documents.

Thanks and best of luck everyone!

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can anyone explain why the number of people in the 450-600 range has suddenly increased in the previous round? I know there was a 3-week gap but this sudden increase is not consistent with previous months. If you think IELTS is the reason, then I'm afraid you are wrong because the only IELTS exam results published before 6th December was the 11th November test.

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone explain why the number of people in the 450-600 range has suddenly increased in the previous round? I know there was a 3-week gap but this sudden increase is not consistent with previous months. If you think IELTS is the reason, then I'm afraid you are wrong because the only IELTS exam results published before 6th December was the 11th November test.
Oct 28 as well since on Nov 15, some Oct 28 test takers didn't receive the hard copy via mail yet so they might be hesitant to enter to the profile (they needed the TRF number and result date on the hard copy) even they had known the online results.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
This guy vensak had a score of 334 only because h
e knew french he got 600 points from OINP.
Nov 30, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Looks like somebody owned Canada after PR. The French way

My post from ROH 79. This is what i meant and @fatani was an old timer with us then.
And we cheered for him when he made it. If people can recall

Analysis and probabilities have their place always and play a crucial step towards some profound statements and history proves it.
But u should also buy in to the idea of hope. Tables do turn around and for that u don't have to believe in rainbows and unicorns

The moment u log out of this forum , every one does his own calculations and analysis based on the research he does with the data available on CIC and otherwise and sketch a plan to make it to the immigration contest. I have mine too and so does every one like my friend @tjsecontry has a plan.

No one has to prove a point here, the year will go by soon and a new one starts and the data will come in soon. It might prove some one right or wrong, no one is an authority here, every one just banks blindly on the cic data and puts his point here. What will happen if cic makes some drastic changes in the system suddenly and everything goes haywire or otherwise then ul blame the change but end of the day start preparing for the change with a new plan.
The point is to believe and make people believe but don't try to put their belief down

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
hi gu
I got my WES results last night at 1am and by chance I was awake and couldn't sleep so decided to submit my application, I had my profile in by 2am. I originally thought the draw would have been done in the afternoon but lucky I did it straight away because I probably wouldn't have made it in before 9am.

I ended up getting 466 points so hopefully I will get an invitation this round, just have to wait and see.
hi guys,its wonderful to see n share out thoughts...am at 460 ..hopefully waiting.
share your contact -8886813403,lets form a group.

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
ama
Just got my ITA, I was very lucky to submit it just at the right time, now I need to start getting all my documents ready.

I think I will be able to submit everything by the end of January, I'm going back home for christmas and will need to wait till after I get back to Canada to apply for a police certificate.

Exciting times, best of luck to everyone else that is waiting![\
am at 460 waiting for next draw..

my contact 8886813403

sinou39

Nov 29, 2017
That's an incorrect assumption as the total at different CRS score ranges would be very much different. For example, the candidate intake @ CRS 441 - CRS 450 would be way higher than the candidate intake @ CRS 501 - CRS 510.
Perhaps I didn’t make it clear. When I said similar number of people entering, I also meant similar (normal) distribution. You can still cut that variable if all of the candidates entering the draw for the same normal distribution. Perhaps your area of expertise is different from mine. You can google normal distribution if you’d like to learn about it.

Reiterating what I already said. My model is simple ( it is a linear regression after all ) and please take it with a grain of salt :)

Reactions: Mithu3

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
Can the experts advise how long it takes for the points to update if you update Wes report for your spouse . My spouse report is due on 12 December so was thinking if I update on 12 December will my points be updated for the 13 December draw if it happens

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
You are wrong There were 2 exams nov 2 and nov 11 for GT